Weight gain and copaxone
I was wondering if anyone has experienced weight gain while on Copaxone.  I have been putting on weight al while I have been carefully watching my calories.   I have been on Copaxone for 4 months and previously had been on Avonex for 15 years.  Any input would be appreciated.
I wish I could help, but I'm not on Copaxone.  It's the weekend, and a little slow around here.  Hang in there, and I'm sure others will pipe in with good advise!
I have been on Copaxone for 6 months. I have gained a few pounds, but I have not been diligent enough in tracking calories and exercise to determine whether Copaxone is the culprit.
Thank you.   I think I am going to carefully write everything down and see if there is a connection.   I hope not, since this is working better for me then the Avonex.
Hi, I to am on Copaxone and have been for 4 months as well, and I can't say that I have gained weight... sorry, but I too watch calories all the time so have not noticed to much difference.

Hope you can get to the bottom of it ...

take care,
Candy

I have not actually gained weight, but I've also had some major diet changes and I should be dropping weight like crazy...  gone all gluten and lactose free...  I've lost about 5 pounds over the last 6 months, but even my doctors were surprised I haven't dropped 20 pounds by now.   I do think the copaxone affects weight, least for some of us.  And if nothing else, it definitely has affected my ability to drop weight!  

Hope this isn't causing you a world of trouble and concern....

Jen