Well we will see......
So tomorrow I'm headed to the UT Medical San Antonio  MS Clinic to see a new neurologist, my current neurologist made the referral. I'm not placing any expectations on the appointment except I'm hoping she is going to be a good doctor. I hope she really listens and want's to find out what is wrong with me. For the most part lately I have been feeling pretty good as far as the off balance and dizziness that seems to come and go when it wants...One  thing that is a new experience for me is for the last couple of weeks I have had a nagging pain underneath my right rib cage. The last two days I have had that pain along with what I can best describe as feeling of  having contractions in my stomach area....ha ha and I'm not pregnant ...It's strange and I hoping it will go away soon...Don't think I will be out limbo land anytime soon but maybe this will be great new start...

Thanks,
Kelly
Hey Kelly,

Good luck to you tomorrow! I hope the doc is a GREAT listener!!

Tomorrow I'm going to back to my pcp to get a referral to University of Iowa...hoping to get answers, or at least someone that understands.

Just wanted to wish you luck tomorrow, hope all goes well!

-Kelly =)

Today is the day?

I hope she's good too - and thorough, and listens, and looks into you!
Does sound like a great new start - looking fwd to hearing how the appt. goes :)
-Shell
Thank you for the well wishes.....WELL I LIKE HER ....My new neurologist seems to be really great...She listened asked questions ...whoo...She spent over 1 hour with me....I didn't get any type of dx which is fine with me .....SHE said its time to get aggressive this has been going to long..that was like hearing music to my ears..I asked her please don't drop me if we don't answers right away and she responded no ...we will figure this out...I'm getting tested for genetic dieases ...one is WIlson diease because my copper was a little high....so we will see ....I feel very happy that I found a good one

Kelly
Yay! Agressive - woo hoo!
Just curious why my new neuro  asked if I ever had mono???? I did when I was a teenager I missed about 3 weeks of school and about lost about 10 pounds so I was pretty sick....I just wondering why she asked...

Thanks for spending the time to read and comment on my post

Kelly