What do you think of your MS treatment staff?
The last poll I posted was so informative - thanks for all of the responses!  It got me thinking about the treatment we are all getting, so here's the next question:

How would you rate the treatment you are getting from your MS staff - assuming you ARE getting treatment?

I'd also love to hear about your horror stories and your great experiences.  Looking forward to your responses and comments.  Thanks again!

5
1. I'm happy with my neurologist and MS nurse

3
2. I'm happy with my neurologist - not so happy about the nurse

1
3. I'm happy with my nurse - not so happy with the neurologist

1
4. I'm not happy with my neurologist or nurse

0
5. Still waiting for my first neurologist appointment

1
6. MS treatment staff? What MS treatment staff?

0
7. None of the above (see my comment below)
I'm seen at the Rocky Mountain MS Center.  While I know some people have had issues with a particular doctor, I have not had any problems with the folks that have treated me.  

Bob
I'm not seeing a neuro at this time... My PCP is taking care of me and I think he's doing pretty good... I was diagnosed by a neuro but never felt comfortable or a real connection with him...

I'm content for right now but I may in the future try another one... By the way my PCP wants me to see a neuro but so far I haven't... Really what could a neuro do for me that my PCP can't?

I'll be praying,
Carol
I have had the same Neuro for 10 years and just recently he moved away so I was referred to a new MS Neuro. I met him just this week and I have to say I am very impressed. He was awarded the Sylvia Lawry Fellowship (2008-2010, National MS Society). I didn't feel rushed and he was very thorough in his exam.

In fact he started to ask me questions that prompted me to think. He looked at my online chart and noticed that I have had 5 UTI's this past year and after talking about it a bit he suggested that I see a urologist that specializes in MS.

I liked my other Neuro, but I think I like my new one even more. Sometimes change can be a good thing.
I feel I am hanging in the ether. I am thinking of dropping a Neurologist all together. For me it is a big waste of time and money. The only problem is as my MS progresses I am going to need a MS Specialist and we have so few. I always get fifteen minutes tops with the Doctor. I went 44 years with MS years with out a Neurologist may be I do not need one. I am not on a DMD so what is the point.

I love my neuro. She usually spends 45 minutes to over an hour with me. She never rushes and asks lots of questions, she truly cares. She even came in just for me once on her day off for a follow up appt after a relapse I had. I feel fortunate to have such a wonderful ms neuro.