What is causing my vertigo!!?
I have been getting vertigo daily since mid March of this year.  I used to get severe attacks that only lasted a few minutes and had no obvious trigger, so I had vestibular testing done and the only thing they found was a slight weakness in my left side.  After the vestibular testing my ENT thought the vertigo was caused by untreated allergies, so I have been taking allergy medicine every night since March.  The neurologist recommended a MRI but nothing out of the ordinary was found.  He asked me to keep a diary of symptoms and said to take a B complex vitamin to support neurological health.  I still take that daily, but haven't seen any improvement.  I've also been prescribed Anti-Vert but I really haven't seen a change and would prefer not to have to take a medicine like that multiple times every day.  NOTHING seems to be helping and still no answers as to why i'm even getting it in the first place :(

I find myself getting vertigo when looking at things that are moving (tv, cell phone, a person talking animatedly, etc) but it has also been waking me up at night, almost every night.  It's seriously taking a toll on me and I need answers!!  So frustrated.
Have you gone to an ear specialist? Sometimes cristals that accumulate in the middle ear  may cause vertigo. I had a mild form of this recently and was walking like going sideways all the time. He gave me some medication for my ear and I am better now!! He also told me that I hear less on my left ear..