Where to find Limbo-Landers?

I am currently in limbo, recently given a working dx of MS NOS pending testing, so most likely MS for sure- will find out March 4th, but I noticed in another thread someone said there is a separate thread or board for those in limbo, is that correct? I love reading inputs from those diagnosed, just curious if there is place or someone in limbo that would like to chat. In other words- I could use some support while I work on my patience level and compare notes, stress from tests, etc. Thanks, God bless.

Emily :)
Here's the link--

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/SURVIVING-NEUROLOGICAL-LIMBO-LAND---NO-DX/show/553?controller=forums&action=show&id=553&camp=msc

This is considered a 'group' rather than a forum, for whatever reasons. These are not as easy to find, so if you like it, you might want to bookmark it for future ref.

ess
As the link ess posted indicates, the name of that User Group is "SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX."

User Groups are started by individual MedHelp members who want to focus on a common area of interest.  Their 'creators' develop participation guidelines (within MH's Terms of Service agreement) and then monitor themselves rather than utilize community leaders.  A few groups accept new members by invitation only but most welcome all who want to participate.  Surviving Neurological Limbo Land accepts all who come.  They are all too familiar with the horrible feeling of exclusion.

Go ahead and bookmark that page but you can always find the User Groups by:
Going to the top (left) of any MedHelp page....
Hovering your cursor over the word "Forum"....
Waiting for the drop-down menu to appear....
Then clicking on the choice that says.... "User Groups"

Have fun learning from yet another knowledgeable group of people.  Please give our best to anyone you meet there who hasn't been back to visit us in a while.
Great, thanks for info!