Which Home Care Agency to choose?
I have been suffering with MS for some time now, somebody recommended me to talk to the PCA (Philadelphia Corporation for Aging) who than refered me to a list of agencies. I have narrowed it down to three

Prestige Home Care Agency
www.prestigehomecareagency.com

JEVS
http://www.jevshumanservices.org/

Homemakers

I have called them all, and out of all Prestige seems to me most friendly and patient oriented., Does anybody have any experience with either of them?

Please get back to me..

Thank You
Mike
Hi Mike,

Welcome! And, sorry it's come a little slow.

I'm not sure of these places, and sorry to hear you are suffering.  We do have a great family of support here.  And, I think you will like it here.  The board is moving quickly the past couple days, so always feel welcome to bump up your own post if you notice it sliding to the next page.  

How long have you been living with your MS? We do have a garden variety of experiences, so if you don't mind sharing, please do.  So, this place sounded friendly? Did they send you literature?

Looking forward to getting to know you better.  Thank you for coming our way Mike!

See you around,
Shelly

Hi Shelly, i have had MS for over 6 years. That place did sound great. They sent me their folder, which was very presentable, included info about their company and even gave me a few free pens!

Was just hoping some one had experience...

Thanks,
Mike