White foot!
Well, my right foot has been having problems with numbness - most of the toes are numb all the way, and there's a couple of patches that are half-numb.  (If you know what I mean, and I think you do!)  There's also a numb patch on the bottom.

I got out of the shower today and my right foot was white.  Not the toes - the toes were normal-colored, and the ankle was too.  Just the top of the foot was white.  It went away as I walked around the house, hunting down clean clothes.  

I'm wondering if this is Reynaud's or CRPS (complex regional pain disorder) which also I believe is called reflex sympathetic dystonia.

I've had the last two fingers on my right hand go white and numb as well, but it's been a couple of years.
It sounds like Reynauds I have half a foot looking white and dead the rest pink.
When I take a shower it seems to show up more then and also in hands.

When the circulation returns it can tingle.

I was just talking about reynauds so many MS sufferers seem to share this complaint.

Keep warm best wishes tarter
I have the same thing and have had it for years, its called Reynauds , my feet are cold all year long and they feel as if they are freezing. I can't keep them warm during the winter, but at the same time my feet will get too warm with the socks on. I think the toes are just colder.. I don't know,.its weird but true.

But now I have tingling and numb toes, have had numbness and pain in my hands for years too.  I didnt know what it was in my hands until i joined this forum.

I thinkm i just repeated myself, but you get the general idea i hope...

meg

I agree this sounds like Raynaud's.

Q