Multiple Sclerosis Community
Wondering if these are symptoms

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Wondering if these are symptoms

Hi everyone,
I know that MS symptoms can be a wide variety of issues, but these two I am wondering about because I see the neurologist on Tuesday and want to give him all my symptoms. The first is a buzzy, numb feeling right under my nose. I guess the area where we have that little indentation. The other is pain in the balls of my feet. This was a huge issue for me about 3 years ago and lasted several months, but it has returned and although the pain is not as intense it's in the same location.
Thanks for any input!
Linda
Tags: symptom
I would mention it to the neuro.  It is best to tell them everything -- and they can let you know if it is a possible symptom.  It is more likely that the numbness is related to MS.  As for for your feet, you may also want to see a podiatrist about that, and tell them you have MS also, in case they've encountered other MS patients that have had the same issues.  There are many reasons why you could have pain in the balls of your foot -- so they are worth checking out with a doc in addition to your neurologist.

Jean