Yes Quix I was sort of bad...again...
I know that Quix said that I was a bad girl for going out and having a little fun last weekend and really, this wasn't fun...actually it was intermittently painful!  I went out in the back yard and picked 6 cups of beautiful ripe Raspberries and to ensure that no one feels left out, I made a velvetty thick Raspberry Sauce.

So, you are all invited to my house to have a BIG BOWL OF NESTLE'S SOFT SERVE VANILLA ICE CREAM WITH VELVETTY THICK RASPBERRY SAUCE DRIPPING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN OF ICE CREAM LIKE SNOW ON THE PEAKS OF THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS.

SEE QUIX!  I stayed cool by having ice cream after and invited everyone to share with me!  So I wasn't so bad after all and it wasn't too hot while I was picking and no one picks berries faster than me...my Father taught me well!

Hope everyone enjoys their cyber dessert and stays cool for the upcoming weekend!

Lots of Hugs,

Rena

hmmm...I wonder how many will have ice cream this evening just because of the power of suggestion??? tee hee  (((HUGS)))
I'm eating mine right now!  Where is my sauce????

Wanna :o)
You just HAD to go and say "VELVETY" thick, huh???  

(salivating over here!)

I'll be back.....I'm going to get some ice cream!!!  

:)
Thanks, but no thanks.  I've actually grown tired of ice cream, since I've been eating it nonstop since my gum surgery.  However, I just stabbed my donor site in the roof of my mouth with a cookie, so you might have something there.  I do believe I'll pass on the raspberries and go for the old standard hot fudge.

Holly
Holly, pass me some of that would ya????  

;)
Well, okay, but if you are feeling worse tomorrow.....

Thanks for the raspberry sauce!  It is great!

Quizzlelicious