Multiple Sclerosis Community
Yes Quix I was sort of bad...again...
About This Community:

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Yes Quix I was sort of bad...again...

I know that Quix said that I was a bad girl for going out and having a little fun last weekend and really, this wasn't fun...actually it was intermittently painful!  I went out in the back yard and picked 6 cups of beautiful ripe Raspberries and to ensure that no one feels left out, I made a velvetty thick Raspberry Sauce.

So, you are all invited to my house to have a BIG BOWL OF NESTLE'S SOFT SERVE VANILLA ICE CREAM WITH VELVETTY THICK RASPBERRY SAUCE DRIPPING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN OF ICE CREAM LIKE SNOW ON THE PEAKS OF THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS.

SEE QUIX!  I stayed cool by having ice cream after and invited everyone to share with me!  So I wasn't so bad after all and it wasn't too hot while I was picking and no one picks berries faster than me...my Father taught me well!

Hope everyone enjoys their cyber dessert and stays cool for the upcoming weekend!

Lots of Hugs,

Rena

hmmm...I wonder how many will have ice cream this evening just because of the power of suggestion??? tee hee  (((HUGS)))
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm eating mine right now!  Where is my sauce????

Wanna :o)
Blank
You just HAD to go and say "VELVETY" thick, huh???  

(salivating over here!)

I'll be back.....I'm going to get some ice cream!!!  

:)
Blank
359574_tn?1328364024
Thanks, but no thanks.  I've actually grown tired of ice cream, since I've been eating it nonstop since my gum surgery.  However, I just stabbed my donor site in the roof of my mouth with a cookie, so you might have something there.  I do believe I'll pass on the raspberries and go for the old standard hot fudge.

Holly
Blank
Holly, pass me some of that would ya????  

;)
Blank
147426_tn?1317269232
Well, okay, but if you are feeling worse tomorrow.....

Thanks for the raspberry sauce!  It is great!

Quizzlelicious
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Multiple Sclerosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank