Zaps, Zings and Electric Shocks
I am rewriting this as a new post, because it seems important.  There is a type of paroxysmal paresthesia that people describe as feeling like a sudden "zap of electricity" or an "intense zing like a sudden electric current."  Other desribe it as feeling like being electrocuted without the dying.  This appears to be different from the ongoing tingling that many of us have.  It is an intense, sudden thing that comes and is gone.

How many here have this?

If you have it, what does it feel like?  and where is it?

Are you diagnosed with MS?

The reason I asked is that I looked through two other threads that talk about this and the vast majority of those that identified with this did not have a diagnosis of MS (yet).  I am wondering if it is common in this disease.  It is often complained of in Lyme Disease, but I have also heard of it in Transverse Myelitis (which also could be MS).  I suspect it is common to any demyelinating disease, but curious as to the experience here, even if you have posted on the older thread.

Zaps and Zings only, please, lol.  No ongoing tingles.

Quix
I had these shocks that ran down my left leg from November to January, but my MRI (without contrast) came out ok.  Does anyone know why this is or if there is something else that can cause this kind of Lhermittes sign?  
I get these electrical shocks that feel very strong. These seem to be produced in my body. Not by a outside source. They can be any where in my body. My legs, arms, fingers, eyes. And happen at any time. Its not anxiety.  And they can stay in the same spot and repeat over and over again. Or just go away. In fact right now I have one in my foot. My father had this and now my kids.Some are so strong I almost yelp when they hit. Mine are getting stronger as I age. I wish I knew if this had a name.
So I probably shouldn't have googled this. Never google your symptoms! I have been getting these shock like feelings for a while now and they happen like every 5 minutes ish. it's in my throat and effects my eye and works its way down my left arm and ends with a little tingle in my left hand. It doesn't hurt but is incredibly annoying as it makes me nauseous and my left eye goes bright for a second. I haven't considered going to the doctor, but might make an appointment with my family doctor now...
As an update on my post about this....I usually only experience these when lying down and when I bend my chin forward. Very quick but not painful at all. Just shocks me.  Also I notice is happens when I've had alcohol.  Iol
When I began my MS work-up, i had been asked if I get 'shocks' when moving my chin to my chest. I do not typically so answered 'no.'

However, many times in the past, I have gotten strong shocks...generally in my neck with head or neck movement. Each time it has happened I immediately stop the movement to stop the pain.

It really does scare me...it doesnt last...always just momentary. certainly when it happens because of the pain, I have never attempted to 'recreate' the sensation.

I have wondered if this is true 'L'hermittes'  (SP?) or something else. Only  thing I know for certain, is that it hurts, I dont like it, and am thankful that so far, is lasts only very briefly.
I have been having these pains for probably about 20 years now, that I can remeber anyways.  It started when I was in my teens and it felt like a ball of electricity building up in my ankle and then when it got big enough shooting through my foot and it felt like a knife shot out of my big toe.  I would be an intense pain that would make me stomp my foot (like that might help) then it would be over only lasting a total of a few seconds.  Over the past few years the pains have spread to random places all over my body, normally near joints like elbow, fingers, toes, but sometimes in my back, chest, leg, or even sometimes behind the eye or top of my brain.  I have never been to the doctor about this. In fact I kept it a secret from everyone even my closest loved ones until a couple of years ago when the frequency of these pain increased making it hard to keep a secret.  Other than this I have no known diseases or illnesses.
I have fibromyalgia. I also have a crushed disc in my neck and two bulging discs in my spine. For several months now in certain movements, like when closing my hand or twisting it or grabbing something a certain way the middle of my hand pops and its painful and immediately sends a shock of electricity up my forearm. Then it's done, except it has a burning sensation afterwards. I dont have insurance so i can't afford to go figure it out...dies anyone have a clue????
*does*
I have Zaps and Zings. I call them electric shocks. I always have them in my brain. it feels exactly what it sounds like a quick shock, not painful just jolting and makes me a bit disoriented. I have not been diagnosed with MS but have had many symptoms and clean MRI. My latest symptom is memory loss, cognitive......I gave up on doctors, they seem to think I am a Hypochondriac or something.

Steph45
i became ill so to speak overnight, literally in every sense of the word overnight. doctors have no idea what is wrong and are only treating me symptomatically. I will not into great detail to that but found it strange when i started getting these "jolts" of "electricity" into my hands and my ears. its like a tingle shock type of thing!
also, my MRI's have been clear of lesions but it doesnt seem like anyone wants to look into the possibility of MS is legit.
I call them shooting pains. i have had them for the last 2-3 years.
I have a non cancerous brain tumur that bleed out and thought it was caused by that.

But i have recently been diagnoised with Transverse myelitis and i now think it is caused by the TM and not the tumour.

They dont last long they come as quick as they go but very strong and painful. I have them in my head and no where else.
I hear you... I get them in my brain too... for about 3 years now, only when laying down but it is a shock in my brain that runs down my spinal cord and makes my kinda "shake it out" like twist my back, it doesn't hurt but it will wake me from sleep sometimes.

I also don't go to Dr.s anymore... refuse to take meds tha "only in theory may" slow down my symptoms... LOL
I was wondering if you ever found out what was casing your zapping problem? I have it from my chest to my crotch just on the left side when I am at rest, holding my cell I drop it. Very rarely during the day mostly laying down.
Hi Farrah, I came across your post. I am sorry you experience these electric shocks ad that you have MS. I have had electric shocks in my head and neck for 5 years. I am suspicious of MS but in the past nothing has shown up. Is there anything that helps or any medication.
Thank you so much,
Suzaq
Hi Suzaq! You've come across an oldish post. Farrah doesn't appear to have participated in the community since 2009, so it's unlikely that you'll get a direct response to your question. However, if you start a new topic (the "post a question'" link at the top of this page) you'll have a bunch of currently active members who'll be happy to weigh in.

Alternatively, you can look at the top right of this page for answers to similar questions in the box marked "search this community". If it's limited to your head and neck, you may find the search term "lhermitte's sign" helpful.

Either way, glad you found us!
Most of my zap are on my toes but have got them on other parts of my body including the odd zap on face. Started out about 20 yrs ago as very very short zap on toe. As time goes on pain more intense, interrupts what i'm doing or saying.Now are very painful lasting up to a minute. Must put pressure on it to tolerate it. Nerve specialists want to give me meds used for seizures. I refused.
Was told by neurologist that this is a brain disorder, wanted to prescribe meds used for people with seizures. I refused.
No name.
I'm so glad to have so many others describing this symptom.  I have no diagnosis yet, and I'm new to this forum (looking for answers).  I described these painful sensations to my neurologist as 'bug bite' feelings.  They have only been on my arms, legs, and feet (both sides).  Sometimes they wake me up at night.  It comes on very sudden, and goes away as quickly as it comes.  It feels like something is biting, pinching, or poking me, but i guess zaps and zings are pretty appropriate descriptions as well.  I've had these pains for about a year now, and they are my most annoying and persistent symptom.  
Thanks for the posts!
sorry i can only type one handed. i get these electric shock feelings quite often n my useless right hand's fingertips. they r more shockig than painful or i have a hi pain tolerance. yes i have ms. from jan 2 2013 to april 19 2013 i had a crappy doc that told me my stmptoms where n my head. now i have a good doc. i havent decided how long i'm willing to live like this yet. im so alone and scared. would appreciate someone contacting me via email at ***@**** i'm scared
I get electrical shocks that zing down both legs at the same time. It will shoot once or twice from the top of my legs down to my toes. It has got stronger and last longer. It is very uncomfortable, it feels like a electric current and nerve pain at the same time.
My neuro has ordered an MRI of neck, thorax, and lumbar spine. Hope I can finally get some answers to this and all my other numbness/tingling issues.

m
I have a diagnosis of MS. I get the Zaps in my back
Yes - DX with MS. Had trigeminal neuralgia early on and it was very sudden, sharp and intense. It radiated along the nerve in my face periodically for a time then would go away, only to return a couple months later. Thankfully haven't had that in quite a while. I did have a one sided facial burning on that same side later (maybe i burned the nerve out!) Other isolated nerve zings I believe are related to spinal issues and who knows what else. I try not to focus on the things that don't hang around. There are enough problems that do! lol Jan
Back again and yes the zaps and zings did lead to a dx of MS. They happen when I lower my head forward and sometimes when i move my eyes to the right. Also I have a new symptom of left face pain. The lesions are non specific of T2 hyperintensities in subcortical and periventricular
I have been getting electrocuted between top of right thigh and buttock for the last year or so... It's driving me crazy. It started as one time thing, and now I have gone as many as 4 days straight every 4-5hrs getting a cattle prod feeling to my ***. It is embarrassing because it makes me scream and jump, grab my butt, in front of my employees and customers... It is so painful, on a scale of 1-10 its like a 15! I have MRI's of My spine from Cervical to Lumbar, which came back negative for anything, I had MRI of brain (one white spot on left frontal lobe) said no MS, and recently had an EMG which came back with a pinched nerve in left S1.... my neurologist has no clue what is causing it, and I live in fear of it happening, it is so painful. I was diagnosed 3 years ago with Fibromyalgia, and I have Cervical Kyphosis. It's happening 3 times today. It has woken me out of a dead sleep, screaming in pain. I tested negative for Lymes. I don't know what is left to test for??? Or who to see?? I want to cut that nerve right out of me....... I just want to cry
Hi I'm Becky, I know how you feel aubderv7... I just got done crying about a similar thing. I was diagnosed with MS in 2004.  I've been getting these "zaps" in my upper right groin and right foot simultaneously... I'll let you all use your imagination about where the upper groin is. I also have a vast many back issues from an "MS related gait." In other words, I walk stupid because my left side is useless. At this point I don't really know if these "zaps" are a product of MS or Sciatic issues. I will say that when you have to live with any sort of neurological or chronic spinal disorder, every day is like a crappy surprise. I hate it because I can remember when things were nothing like this.

Take it easy
Becky
B  
Your post is old so you may know this now but you sound to have l'hermittes phenomenon being the current down your spine and occasionally to your toes. This is what I had initially and then was diagnosed after further tests with MS. I had my first Zap shock this morning however. Never heard of this symptom before. Hope you are well.
I had Lhermittes shocks in my first big relapse in 2011.  I had another random Lhermites shock since, but don't have it as an ongoing symptom.  My nervous system likes those zapping symptoms apparently as I also have had trigeminal neuralgia.  
You are the 1st person I have heard actually describe the exact thing I am going through. Bug bites...like a split second bite... at night while sleeping. It has woken me out of a dead sleep though because I am so out of it  I can only surmise that is was a spider biting me. I've actually gotten up and tried to search for a spider in my bed waking my husband. It's on a leg, calf, ankle, foot, upper thigh.... but also hands and very rare on my buttocks. It only happened maybe once per every couple weeks though and always a few nights in succession and then stops for months. This last incident I awoke again swearing a spider had bitten me. I searched the bed.... nothing. Then decided to just get up and get a drink of water. As I stood at the sink it occurred to me that this same thing has been happening for years. I just didn't correlate the other times.
I have always had an electric blanket on my bed..... I have fibromyalgia so the warmth right when going to bed helps. But I always turn it off before I fall to sleep. I can recall quite a few times feeling an electrical current on a foot or arm or hand or somewhere and waking in a stark. I kept thinking it was my blanket.... hmm maybe I need to replace it. Well then summer came and I took the blanket off the bed and it happened again.... then I realized... with the same thing except a much stronger stinging/zapping..... I thought it was a spider biting me. Now I realize it feels more like a sharp electrical current at a split second.. happening so fast. I have read that people with fibromyalgia can also experiencing these same electrical shock feelings which is nerves firing. One thing I have also wondered about is MS and lyme disease. I have been bitten by a tick before while living in South Dakota.... a few years ago. I was never diagnosed or tested and don't recall ever feeling ill. I am also realizing that the constant slight tingles I get on and off frequently throughout the day is related and feels similar but not as strong. I read of other women experiencing sharp upper groin pain. I have had what feels like someone has stabbed me somewhere at the end of my cervix (is the best way to describe the location). Paps always come back A ok and when I have asked the doc about it they just look at me like I'm a little nuts. Years later now.... and a bigger issues is things are escalating (I am now 52). The bigger issue is we are self employed now so have no real medical coverage so I haven't been able to afford to go in for testing. Years back when my husband worked for a big corp we had medical and it was then that I was tested for lupus, and RA and any other type of arthritis blood markers. Those tests came back negative so the doctor diagnosed me (given my symptoms and family history) with fibro. That was 12 years ago. I am still wondering now if MS could be the culprit. Thanks for reading. :-) JJ
I have had electrical shock down my arms to my fingers and my legs for many months. Along with that I get very dizzy when I first wake up.
I thought there was something in my nose so I went to a nose specialist
found out that was a waisted trip and insurance. Now I am wondering should I see a regular Family Doctor or seek another Specialist. Confused and Miserable
Hi Nestleroad - Welcome to the group.

I think your family doctor is the place to go. As you found out with the nose doc, guessing and being wrong can be frustrating and expensive.

When I hd my last relapse I had no idea what was wrong. MS had never been part of my world. My primary care doc is the one who steered me to a neurologist.

Kyle
What a beautiful poem for your friend
A beautiful poem, a lasting tribute to a lovely lady from a sweet & caring listener. I have MS & Lupus, I don't allow my illness to define me yet it sometimes puts me in a terrible predicament. It is life altering & restrictive, yet I focus on the good & positive. Life is to be lived with all we have & my family are my drive & will to laugh, love & live.
I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH MS BUT ONLY HAD PROBLEMS THE YEAR I WAS DIAGINODED WHICH WAS 1988. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT I HAVE WHAT FEELS LIKE BOLTS OF ELECTRICITY IN MY ARMS AND LEGS. ORIGINALLY I THOUGHT IT WAS RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME BUT AFTER READING COUNTLESS ARTICLES ON RLS I DONT THINK THAT IS THE PROBLEM. THEY (THE BOLTS) ARE QUICK JUST LIKE A BOLT OF ELECTRICITY THAT RUNS THROUGH MY LEGS AND SOMETIMES MY ARMS. ANY INFO OR TREATMENT FOR THIS WOULD BE REALLY HELPFUL. OH I DONT KNOW IF THIS MEANS ANYTHING BUT I CANT TAKE OVER THE COUNTER MEDS LIKE SLEEP AIDS , COLD MEDS ECT BECAUSE THEY MAKE THE BOLTS WORSE
Hi Peachy, Marie and VMfl

Welcome to the group. THis is a pretty old thread. It hasn't been updated in almost a year. Many of the original participants no longer visit.

You might "Post a Question" and intro duce yourselves. We're a pretty friendly bunch :-)

Kyle
Hi,I'm new to this forum,I have not been diagnosed yet,but waiting to see neuro next week to get my results from evoked potentials,bloods and Mri of brain& spine with contrast.

Most of my zaps and zings come from trigeminal neuralgia which began about three years ago,back then it was just mild zings and scalp tingling,but everything stepped up a gear last April and it led me to see my doctor,who told me it was tn and prescribed amitriptyline,which worked for a while,then attacks became more often and more vicious,like somebody hitting me with an electric pic axe every ten seconds.

I could not swallow saliva,turn my head,or even speak,without causing the pic axe to deliver a STUNNING blow to my head along with electric current that brought me to my knees. I now take gabapentin 900mg x3 daily. It takes the edge off the pain,but it is always trying to breakthrough.

The other symptoms are electric shock pain in fingers when applying pressure to grasp things,turning on taps etc; along with all the usual pins and needles,numbness,buzzing etc; I am nervous about the results,but also will be relieved to find some answers.

Thanks,Tracenewbs x
Sounds like the doctor is doing all the right tests. I know it is hard to wait. We all want a diagnosis to validate our symptoms. TN is tough. There are other medications to try. If it gets really bad there is gamma knife surgery but that is if it is intolerable since it can have serious side effects.

Let us know what the doctor says.

Alex
Hi Alex,
            thanks for your reply,yes the tn is tough,pain scale is way up there,will keep you posted on results,next Wednesday,
                                Tracey.
Hi Alex,
            Just a quick update on my results. My Mri showed 3 non-specific lesions,not sure which part of brain,I was''nt taking it in properly,my husband said it was 4 actually,3 in one part and another somewhere else.

He wants to do a lumbar puncture to get a clearer diagnosis. Not my favourite thing to look forward to!! But has to be done. Will get that done in a few weeks time. He also repeated a blood test which was high,it was called ACE.,he said it can point to sarcoidosis.

My evoked potentials results will be chased up!! He did,not have them sent to him,but will have them in a day or two.

So,not much further on,will have to be patient and play the waiting game again,
         Thanks,Tracey.

Hi Quix I am Dogballs, and you have just described exactly what has just started occurring with me.  I don't get tingling anywhere else just at base of my neck that runs right up the center of my head and feels like an electric shock. and I could be doing anything when it occurs even sitting doing nothing.  It happens and then it's gone.  Other wise I am 62 years old and can do anything a 42 year old can do.  I am very physically fit and still SCUBA dive.  Like you I am wondering is this a warning to me of something Bigger getting ready to happen.  The only thing I have done recently as far as change is loose  from 238 lbs to 212 lbs in about two months. My goal is to be 200 lbs or 199 lbs by 10 June.  But the loss of weight should not have anything to do with this I feel. I do take a BP med once a day.
Last Oct I began feeling "pressure"/bugs drilling in very specific spots on my brain. Now, in the last month- the head thing has continued in more locations- but now am having serious continuous balance issues and new zaps and zings in my neck, left arm, legs , stomach and left ear! Had an MRI last week...white spots show up but nothing conclusive. Recently did a bunch of blood work to rule out stuff. I'm laying on the couch- not normal- and VERY FRUSTRATED. Can anyone relate?
My zapping toe/foot pain brought me to this site. It comes suddenly and unexpectedly and lasts a second at most but the intensity is enough to make me shout.

It feels like a huge electric shock and unfortunately it is occurring with increasing frequency. I don't know what it is or how to prevent it happening. I'm reluctant to see a doctor because I never know when it will happen so I can show them my symptoms.

The only upside is that when it stops there is no ongoing pain whatsoever.
hi,just a quick update,my evoked potentials where normal,just had lumbar puncture done on Thursday. Not mega fun,but not as bad as everyone says. Did'nt get the headache,just sore back.

Will get results on September 9th. Still being zapped with TN. Looks weird wearing a wooly hat in summer because the breeze can start the zings off!!

Even air con; in shops sets it off!

My own Dr told me I had two lesions in the ventricles and one on left side of my head.

Keep you posted,Tracey.
Love the fact that "zaps" and "zings" are used to describe this. Makes this page much easier to find. "Lightning strike in my leg" doesn't quite hit the Google goldmine.

I don't have MS, but am on a drug (colchicine) for recurrent pericarditis with a known side effect of paresthesisas. I actually went through this with another drug years ago (Kineret). In the first case the paresthesias were pretty textbook with lots of tingling. On the cochicine, it has primarily consisted of zaps and zings that remind me of ice pick headaches, but in the leg. Like ice pick headaches there's a sudden intense sensation of ... I don't know ... stabbing, cramping, burning, electric shock ... along a very narrow pathway in my foot or leg, lasting easily less than a minute, probably no more than 30 seconds (which would be about 3 times as long as your typical ice pick headache.) So far it's worth staying on the colchicine as it only happens maybe half a dozen times a week. It seems to happen more at night (which is when I take the drug), and so creates an issue with getting to sleep.

Are folks having trouble getting this recognized as a valid paresthesia?

Good luck, all!
Wondered how all of your Zips, Zings and "phantom phone" started. I've been having this random out of no where electric shock from my elbow all the way down to the tips of my fingers. The shock only lasts a second or two but wow its intense but it if I touch my elbow its straight back. Not sure if its something to do with a nerve but you all know what happens when you put something in google, apparently your dying but its apparently, Cubital Tunnel or MS.

Not been to see anyone about it, having it at the moment and came across this post and thought someone might be able to give me an insight.

Sarah
Hi Sarah and welcome, it's possible for your post to be missed or not get very many responses simply because this is an old conversation....

The ulnar nerve runs from your neck all the way to your hand, it ends in two branches that innervate the little and half of the ring finger, so if what you've been experiencing feels 'very similar' to what typically happens when you've bumped your funny bone (without the bumping part), it's likely still a temporary nerve entrapment issue but i'd still advise you to bring this to the attention of your doctor and get it checked out.

Hope that helps...JJ
Hi i noticed in your writing a similiar affect that i feel but i do not know what it is so i am useless in helping you for now i can describe what i am going thru please allow me to share thank you. I am in my early 50's I am not diabetic I do have high blood pressure and my doctor has presribed me with high coletsetral and heart tablets once a day medicines. I have lost 2kg weight and quit smoking. I am a very energetic lady and health conscious.

Since early July 2016 I have been experiencing this dreadful, terrible throbbing pain as if im being electricuted and it is always in my left leg. It is a pain that quite hard for me to describe because I hardly get sore unless its self inflicted e.g cold leg muscles. The shock last for about 20 to 30 seconds and then its gone. I dread it when the same pain comes back its always in the same place up the front of my left leg. It feels like a electrical shock to the system it comes back unannounced. Would sure be awesome to get a massage I'm sure that'll do the trick for anyone.
I have something that happens to me that is similar to what you're describing I have a sudden Buzz or a zap that happens in my head it only last for a split second it goes away as fast as it comes on it seems like an electric shock or a buzz when it happens my vision goes all white and I lose equilibrium it's not painful but it does feel like an electric shock in my brain or a zapp or bzzzz. I sure hope it turna out to be nothing.
a year now or so it's been going on hopefully it turns out to be nothing. As for my health I am a 31 year old white female I do have Hepatitis C other than that I'm in good health I do smoke cigarettes but I work outside daily manual labor I walk to exercise I eat well I am not overweight and I do not drink alcohol or partake in any other extracurricular activities if you get my drift. I hope this can help you out sorry I haven't had any diagnosis to give you
For about the last 3 years I have been experiencing what feels to be a cattle prod hitting the 2 large muscles in the center of my back that straddle my spine. This happens on average once per month. It is extremely spontanious, no warning signs noticable whatsoever. Sometimes it stops right away, but most of the time it sticks with me for up to 3-5 minutes. It takes my breath away instantly and I feel the shocking/electrocuding sensation all the way through my stomach. I am a male of 23 years of age and am in fine, fit health. I do not and have not been prescribed any medications. What is going on in my back!!?
I also got the same similar I got tingling in my back as if string were going through it it makes me latch out an go nuts like I almost wann kill my self literally i can't tell you how bad it makes me go nuts I even smash things I'm 23 an in alright health as I thought anyways please let me know if you have any ideas wat could be doing this to me said I also assume ppl say but see strong come at my skin as if u were a magnet and sometimes I'll have something metal in my hand an it will go flying out of my hand I also got a video of a human coming out of my wall an he says you want a piece of me yea ******** but no it's the truth I never believed in gost until this happened to me I got certain clips in the video where I am covered in black dots an then certain parts my body will bubble like someone or something is crawling inside me then I freak out an swing at the air get Disney an really weak please help I got a three year old son an I beleive honestly I'm possessed by a evil ghost as I call it the devil an I'm scared I may end up dieing it's taking over me wayever it is I gotta get through this my son loves me so I much I can't imagine Him not being able to see his daddy every weekend it would rip the little boy apart as it's tearing me apart right now just to right this please someone please help anything is an option at this point I'm loosing it anymore I'm under a lot of stress which maybe someway causeing it
I began experiencing mild tingling and burning in both feet, from the left elbow to the outer pinky and ring finger and occasionally in the lower left lip. Had MRI of lumbar and cervical with age related spinal degeration. An uncontrolled bout of high sugar precipitated the symptoms and they've lessened as I control the sugar, removed processed foods and gluten from my diet. Don't know where this will lead to, but my doctor thinks probably peripheral neuropathy is going on in the feet, carpal tunnel in the hands and does know about the lip. I also have been experiencing a phantom smell of smoke and think the root cause is inflammation going on in the body which is most likely from gluten intolerance, toxins from unknown sources and comes with episodes of high sugar or eating inflammatory foods that may be damaging the nerves. So, my game plan is to assume this is the source and change my food and lifestyle to prevent or slow the progression of any autoimmune disease. From my searches, I think unless I develop a full autoimmune disease other than diabetes which I currently have, I probably won't get a diagnosis even after spending thousands of dollars.
Hi lovemyhealth, i don't know if you are aware but this MS related question is an old thread from 2009.

MS is a disease that damages the central nervous system, diabetes damages the peripheral nervous system and diabetes is suppose to be the one of the most common causes of peripheral neuropathy.

If you research 'diabetic neuropathy' you'll find there is a lot of scientific research and diabetic support groups, you will likely find some very helpful information to help you manage your condition.

Hope that helps......JJ
I have been having shots down my left arm I've been diagnosed with MS since September 11, 2001 and been on all the medications there is out there. But July 2015 I got diagnosed with psoriasis of the liver which was caused from one of my MS pills so I haven't been on any thing since July I'm going to start an infusion sooN.  But to then does anybody have any suggestions especially with the constant fatigue in the pain can't deal with it no more I can't take any pain meds because of the Liver. Thank you Julie and Warner