alternate therapies/holistic medicine
I am not diagnosed with MS, but do think i have it.

I wanted to know what measures i can take now, to make myself healthier, and that might help with the symptoms and progress of it, if i do have it.  

I am going to be tested for Vitamin D, and see if I am deficient.  Are there other vitamins I should take...b12?? multi??
and what other alternate therapies are there that might help?  

thanks.
My suggestion is to eat a healthy diet.  Pour in lots of vegetables.  Add a few fruits.  Use whole grains.  Use little sugar.  Exercise!!!!  It is the best alternative theraphy. You'll find yourself feeling better!  The more exercise the more energy!!
Thank-you.  I actually do most of that already.  I could eat more veggies though.  And cut back on the sugar.  I just joined the gym again after not working out for five years because of other personal problems I had.  

Is it proven that diet does help with MS symtoms/attacks??

Maybe it is part of why i have been faring so well if i do in fact have ms.

Thanks again

I am extremely healthy and eat a very good diet. I want my over all health to be good regardless of MS. The least amount of health problems in general. I also do not want to carry extra weight as it gets harder to walk. I do not drink or smoke and I exercise as I best I can. I take no supplements but have high vitamin levels including D. I frankly can barely pay my medical bills with MS, I can't afford more illness if I can avoid it.

Alex