ankle pain
My right ankle is driving me crazy!  It feels like I twisted it, but I didn't.  The pain is mostly in my ankle but also is in both heels and occasionaly goes up my right calve. Sometimes it goes away and than comes back, especially when I am laying down. Sometimes the muscle in my right calve feels tight and sore.  Does anyone know what this might be. Sometimes it is so bad I limp when I walk, but usually it feels better after I have been up moving awile. I don't think this sounds like an ms symptom, but I am not sure.
I am not a doctor. I do have bad tendonitis called plantar fascitis and it feel like that. It hits after I have been standing a lot. It feels like my ankles are breaking. It can go up my leg. I wear braces on my ankles when it is acting up. I freeze a small water bottle and roll it under my foot for ten minutes several times a day. I was told not to go barefoot even if I get up to go to the bathroom. They gave me steroid shots in the heel but they did not work in my case. It can take a while to get over.

Alex
I'm saying that this is what you have,  however  is sounds like  Achilles tendonitis,  I have that  in both R & L,   when you first get up it's painful and after the muscles are active it feels better but still hurts. I was told it's not related to my M.S.

I try to ice three times a day !!
Currently I have a walking boot for the next six weeks, If  you Google Achilles tendonitis you'll find some great exercises.
Thanks for the information. I will talk with my doctor about both of those conditions. It got so bad last night I felt like I had a cast on my leg. It felt numb, stiff, and achey all at the same time.  It feels much better this morning though.