auto injector
I just tried the auto injector for my Betaseron and it worked great.  To my surprise it did not hurt!

It is getting very difficult to push the medication in manually so I think this is the perfect answer!

LA
Glad that works for you - I use my autoinject for the copaxone-  I couldn't reach some of those injection sites without it.  I'm too much of a weenie to do my shots manually.

best, Lu
I can't imagine not using the autoinjector.

I also use Betaseron, the first autoinjector they sent me was called the "Betaject Lite", it was a 2 piece injector, I just couldn't get to grips with it, I phoned the company and they sent me one called the "Comfort" injector, this one is one piece and I have no problems at all with it.

Mand
Hi Mand,
I am not sure which one I have.  I will have to find out.  I was very surprised at how painfree it really was.

LA
I only used mine for the places that I could not reach.  I was just to lazy to take the time to get it out and use it.  I did also notice that it was pain free. What a releif.  I was affraid it was going to be like using the automatic thing to ***** your finger.  So glad to hear tht you like it.