cold chills like feeling
I am not dx'd, but has anyone here experienced or heard about the following? And do you know if it could be caused by ms?

Most of the time when I urinate or yawn, I get a 'cold chill' like feeling, like one would get when cold or getting the goose bumps. It is an intense tingly feeling that happens on my head, all the way down to my legs. I really don't know how to explain it, and it doesn't hurt or anything, but is somewhat annoying. It doesn't just happen when urinating or yawning, but happens most frequently when I am doing those.

Any ideas on if this could be something indicative of ms? THanks!
I'd again have to say it doesn't sound like anything similar to anything MSish that I've ever heard of but maybe it will ring a bell with someone else.

Cheers........JJ
I really don't know, having not had that, but our bodies can be strange indeed. Last week I was scratching a tiny itchy place on my left shin, and immediately felt a sting on my left forearm. Weird. I thought it was just coincidental, but I tried it again, several times, and got a sting each time. This did go away and hasn't come back, so who knows.

MSers' wiring can be bizarre.

ess