Aa
A
A
Close
do i have ms or parkinsons
my left hand has bad tremors and latley i noticed my right one also,but not as bad. my legs are always cramped up and its hard for me to walk after i get out of my truck. Also i noticed my left leg when i ride my motercycle has trouble shifting it needs extra effort. i am seeing a neroligist tommorow so hopefully someone my put some insite into this, i am 44 years old
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
198419 tn?1360245956
Hi Roadking and Welcome!

Of course we can't diagnosis you here, but we can lend our 2 cents and support.  I'm glad to hear you have an appointment with a Neuro.  In the meantime, until you find out what's going on, and see some improvement with your hands and legs........ don't ride that BIKE!!!!  I know you love it, but it's too risky with what you are been experiencing.

Wishing you well with your appointment today - let us know how you made out.

SL

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
198419 tn?1360245956
What happened to our King of the Road?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
309441 tn?1193776931
I am not a doctor, but there is a difference between Parkinson tremors and MS ones., do you have the tremors are rest? or do they appear once you want to do something with your hand?
I hope you are feeling better today.

Mayda
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
309441 tn?1193776931
I hope you are feeling better and that the Dr can help you as much as possible with the tremmors, keep us posted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Multiple Sclerosis Community Resources