do i have ms or parkinsons
my left hand has bad tremors and latley i noticed my right one also,but not as bad. my legs are always cramped up and its hard for me to walk after i get out of my truck. Also i noticed my left leg when i ride my motercycle has trouble shifting it needs extra effort. i am seeing a neroligist tommorow so hopefully someone my put some insite into this, i am 44 years old
Hi Roadking and Welcome!

Of course we can't diagnosis you here, but we can lend our 2 cents and support.  I'm glad to hear you have an appointment with a Neuro.  In the meantime, until you find out what's going on, and see some improvement with your hands and legs........ don't ride that BIKE!!!!  I know you love it, but it's too risky with what you are been experiencing.

Wishing you well with your appointment today - let us know how you made out.

SL

What happened to our King of the Road?
I am not a doctor, but there is a difference between Parkinson tremors and MS ones., do you have the tremors are rest? or do they appear once you want to do something with your hand?
I hope you are feeling better today.

Mayda
I hope you are feeling better and that the Dr can help you as much as possible with the tremmors, keep us posted.