ear pain
help my grandmother had parkinsons. I ma getting terrible pain in ears esp when i have laid on them. Doc says its nerve pain. I get chocking feeling when going to sleep sometimes. sometimes fall quite a bit and have difficulty geting up back door step. now i am piecing it all together. i am 52. anyon else have this. its a deep stinging in the ears. plus i ahve been having trig neuralgia/ ice pick stabs in side head for 3 years. sometimes a tender spot on scalp. tingling down face.
Nigela
Hi, I had a quick look through your prior posts to see if there was something 'else' that could of made you think about MS, but nothing MS or Parkinsons related popped up, though I did notice you said last week that you'd had an ear infection since January and you'd just got antibiotics. Ear infections left untreated for so long could explain your falls, and ear pain etc.

I don't know if you realise but since your kidney scare just over a year ago, you have became worried you had throat cancer because of sx's and your grandfather had that, worried about colon cancer because of sx's and your grandfather had that and now you seem to be concerned about Parkinsons (or MS?) because your grandmother had that.

Do you think its at all possible that since your kidney scare, that you might be dealing with some higher levels of anxiety about your health? If you have a look at your posting history, i'm sure you'll see all the serious conditions that you've been worried about since your kidney scare, 'if' you do think you may be  dealing with anxiety, please speak to your dr because he/she can help.

Cheers.........JJ  
Thanks for the help!
I think if you had the trigeminal neuralgia the stomach pain(coeliac and lactose intolerant) and the scaro iliac joint dysfunction, throat pain and ear pain . Also diagnosed fibroids and kidney cyst you may look for a link! Thinking if may all be linked by fibromyalgia anyway. Hopefully that is all.