Multiple Sclerosis Community
ever get a medical exemption for window tint?
About This Community:

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ever get a medical exemption for window tint?

I just found out that you can have darker car windows if you have a medical exemption. I just got a car with alot of windows and was thinking about tinting them...If heat can exacerbate MS then having a cooler car would definitely be a benefit....Darker window tinting could cool the car off more. Plus I have noticed that some times my eyes are more sensitive to light, Possibly from ON or sometimes I have noticed with steroids my eyes are more light sensitive.
Has anyone here ever done this?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
704043_tn?1298060444
no-  but  i -very- good idea!!  yes it would help!  and dont know about you but i dont know how many times i forget my sunglases, pave the way!!  ya  it would help!
Blank
1253197_tn?1331212710
Sounds like it is well worth applying if you eligible. I know that we certainly don't have such a facility in UK.  Judging by our recent summers and winters there may not be such a demand as in USA but what you mentioned about ON makes sense - that the eyes would be more sensitive to light.

Sarah
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Multiple Sclerosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank