fatigue and aching joints
helo... am a 27year old male. i have been experiencing symptoms such as tremors all over my body as well as aching joints and fatigue. am always tired and the tremors really are ruining my life. i cant seem to get enough sleep at night cos i feel this prickly sensations around both my feet. do this symptoms have anything to do with MS?...am really scared. my family members are all healthy...the only common illness that affects us is simply maleria and there is no history of ms or any other life threatening disease in my family or extended relations. Please i hope u can assist me. thank you very much.
Hey there,

Sorry for the things you are going through. I know how hard it can be when you're in a constant battle with your body.

Have you seen a regular doctor (PCP) and/or a neurologist?

I really don't have any answers for you but I know fatigue and tremors can be associated with MS but it could also be a number of other things.

Just so you know, the forum is usually a little more quiet on the weekends.

Take care and keep us posted.

-Kelly
With the joint pain, the first thing I thought of was Lymes>  Have you explored that?

I'd be curious what your doctor has to say about this.
You mention maleria but don't say where you live.  Residual effects of viruses can cause the pins and needles sensations, too.  

Unfortunately if you google your symptoms one of the first disease to pop up is MS - there are too many other problems that can act the same.  Your doctor should be able to refer you to the next doctor for better testing.

Welcome to the forum here - this is a great place to learn more.
best, Lulu

Those symptoms could be one of 100's of things. Some much less serious than MS. Aching joints isn't usually a symptom of MS.

See your doctor! Where are you from?
thanks all of you for your comments. am from nigeria and i have searched the internet stating my symptoms and so many things related to it pop out. right now am having a serious headache all around my head and i have a history of migrane headaches ever since i was a little boy. my dad suffered from migranes but he doesnt anymore. i have taken so many drugs from multivitamins to propanonol and other steonger stuff but to no avail. am sril having these tremors and joint pains. i have done a thyroid function test and that came bck normal. same for calcium but not for magnesium as as its kinda hrd to get an accurate result through blood test. Am freaking out cos am havin these thoughts that it cud be a tumor. PLease advice me on what next to do. thank You everyone
How easy would it be to get an MRI where you are to see if there is anything there?

I am from the UK. It was over a year of mild problems, mostly to do with my spine and sensory problems like tingling and numbness and mild pain, until I had an MRI where my lesions showed on my spine and brain and ruled out cancer or anything like that.

I too worried about cancer, as I had developed a lump around the same time as my other issues. I think most people do, but I was way off.

It may not be the answer you want, but you can't work out what's wrong with you from here. You need to go through the proper channels and tests to rule out all these problems you are having. I had diagnosed myself with cancer, lyme disease, devics disease, MS and all sorts from personal research. Its not always the best thing and can lead to further and unnecessary worry.

I also suffered most my childhood with migraine. Now I just get the aura but no sickness or headache.

I hope you find what the answers you are looking for.x