had a fall
I had a question but I had forgotten to mention it earlier, I was mainly wondering if the problems I had would make my M.S. any worse, even tho it is quite mild.  My fall was in jan.of 2012, on my butt, 2 fractures on the pubic bone, painful & stressful, in the last 11 years have had both hips replaced, osteoarthritis but also arthritis in other parts of the body, have had M.S. since 1978, think this will get better & not worsen the M.S. , maybe I'm just expecting it to get better too fast, also am using a cane to help walking & balance.
Hi! I just went to an MS talk tonight and asked about the trauma or surgery or accidents that cause serious damage to the body and if it would hurt our MS.  She said it is not at all unusual to have problems with our MS after this kind of trauma.  But also don't assume that will be the case - you have been through enough it would be nice if you get a break  from this kind of rebound.  

take care,
Lulu
Thanks for your reply, & nice to meet you.  I think maybe Im healing a bit and yes it wuld be nice to get a good break and start feeling better!
mim828