Multiple Sclerosis Community
have no clue what to do

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

have no clue what to do

ok i have had MS for 23 years now and am fine with it but what the heck am i going to do with  systemic lupus erythematosus  just got DX with this to along with my own body makeing an antibody that gives my hives and i get to take 1 pill in the morning and a very strong pill at night plus get to carry epi pens with me all the time lol life just keeps getting better any one else out there have lupus  and ms and what u doing about it how is it efecting you  any info would be great thank you.  
Hey Stranger,

What the heck - double whammie? Haven't seen you in a long time. Thanks for poppin in. Are you still on a disease modifier?

I don't have both, but wanted to at least say hello, and also I'm sorry for the secondary problem :( I'm sure the others will chime in soon. You know how fridays can get and the weekend, so give this a bump if you find it slip down the page.
(((hugs)))
shell
I am so sorry. I have ms and lupus plus RA and then was found to have autonomic dysfunction. Like Shell said its a double whammy. The biggest thing I struggle with is so many drs and knowing what disease is causing what symptom. Then there's the problem of you need this rx for ms but it won't mix with drugs you need for lupus or RA.etc. Very frustrating. My advice is get a good rheumatoid dr and neuro who are willing to communicate and work with each other and then just learn to roll with it. Not good advice but this is how I deal with it(although not well) right now.
Beema
sorry that i havent been on here lately my 4 year old broke her arm may 25th and we have been in cast all summer and surgey then p/t till this past month and in between i have been in and out of the ER due to my hives and the allergist lol

with lovely news about my lupis and over active antbodys makeing my hives lol loveing life so much thanks for the info will talk to my nero and see what to do about finding an RA doctor  and all that stuff  just remember

it cant rain bad news all the time  sometimes it poors  just walk run crawl or roll threw the rain lol or just stay under the silk lineing cloud bound to be good new there  if all else fails smile let them think ur up to something  :)
BE well my friends and good luck on this roller coaster ride i call the MS train  .
I don't have both either, but I know that others have said that they did...  I'm bumping this up too.

I have been told that if you have one autoimmune disease, you are more likely to get another.

Hang in there!
Tammy
called nuro and he going to contacte and RA for me sit up appt and call me back lol thought i was going batty for a while thei my alleragest gave me script and i was takeing it but in my head was spinning and out side was spinning to both in different ways lol so stoped taking meds and called my primary dr and went in got med for vertogo lol much better now  whoo hoo i might be blonde but i cvan do without the dizzy part  lol