Multiple Sclerosis Community
herpes and ms

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

herpes and ms

hi i keep getting nose sores i think its cold sores of the nose ? does anyone else get these and have they anything to do with ms ? thanks angelbum
Inside the nose?  Or around them?

I get sores in my nose and out but it has nothing to do with MS. Of course I can't say for sure what is causing yours but mine comes from 2 things.

#1 inside my nose comes from being over dry and then it hurts or itches and me being naughty and having trouble controlling myself, lol I stick a tissue up there and pick the scab. Then it really hurts as well as a bit of blood and the darn cycle has to start all over! You think I would learn and stop but no.

#2 The outside is when my nose is runny or itchy so I am always rubbing it without evening noticing and so it's like a friction sore. These go away faster with a little bactrim or neosporin cream.

Good luck with yours
Hugs,
Erin :)