Multiple Sclerosis Community
hoarse and laryngitis

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

hoarse and laryngitis

have a new dr that i will see next week.  my voice has change I get hoarse after I talk a lot.  I just got over ON and my eye dr thought I had glaucoma? I had a lot of pain in my eye. he took me next door and put 5 holes in my eye to releases the pressure    . it was better? but he still cant give me a answer to what it is. I had ON in 09 and it was the same thing I told him that.but he still had no answer?   well its still a little blurry but its a lot better. it lasted a lot longer.than the first time,  now I have hoarse and I'm so so tired I sleep a lot and I wish I would wake up. I hope the new dr has the right pill?      
I am still undiagnosed.

When I had my "full system meltdown" one of the symptoms I had was that I was also hoarse and my voice fluctuated. It lasted about a week or two. It was at the height of my symptoms. I was not sick with a cold or anything. All my symptoms were neurological. I also was diagnosed with ON and EXTREMELY fatigued. I couldn't hold a chair, my hair dryer and when I took a shower I had to lay on my bed for nearly 45 minutes until I felt better.

Hope you feel better soon. I still have a lot of residual issues and some new symptoms. My "meltdown" started in October, the worst in early/mid November.
Thank you,I didn't know that hoarse was a neurology? I'm happy that its not something else, or is it not everything I get are ms. I don't know and the dr don't always know . I hate mri's and that all they want to do, I'M JUST TIRED. of everything,  I let you know what the new dr has to say?  
5 holes in your eye? Ohhh ouch is all I can think to say. That gives me a chill. I like to think I'm tough but think there are lot braver folks then me here. Did they say it should still be blurry and how long maybe?