Multiple Sclerosis Community
lazy foot, tingling in toes, mobility weakness in right leg and foot

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Hello

I have been seeing a nuerologist for over a year and have not beed diagnosed yet.  I had 4 MRI's in the last two years brain, neck, mid back and lumbar and we cannot seem to find the nerve that is damaged.  It has to be a nerve damaged because years before that I had a series of epiderals in my back from a car accident, no surgery just the shots.   I believe one of those epideral shots may have tapped in one of my spinal nerves and caused damaged.  I have a lazy right foot that catches on stairs when I walk up and down, hard to wear flip flop sandals they catch on things and grassy areas are hard to walk.  I am getting weaker as the years go by, and when I walk or drive long areas, i will show stress on my right foot and will need to take it easy due to numbness and weakness of the right leg and foot.

So I am not knowing what I have some say I may have "nueropathy", but to this day do not know.  Can you give me your opinion until I get my diagnosis?  Something to go by.  Thank you