lightheaded
I have had a problem for about the last 2 mornings.  After I am up a while--over 2-3 hours, I start to feel a little light headed.  I have been at work and I notice when I am moving around, it goes away.  It sometimes returns when I sit again for a while.  I can still function normally, I just have this lightheaded feeling that comes and goes.  I have been on Copaxone for over 2 weeks now.  I had this problem several months ago and my doctor told me that it is just a side effect of MS and if moving around helps, then get up and move. I wondered if anyone else had this as a "side effect of MS."
Hi, Mommie. Practically any weird feeling can be a 'side effect of MS.' I haven't had exactly what you describe, but then again these things are so subjective that it's very hard to pin them down.

I suggest you make a note of this and when it's occurred, for when you next see your neuro. It's always a good idea to keep a journal of symptoms (something I should do but often don't.)   :-}

But anyway, I agree, if moving around helps, then move around.

Sending good wishes,
ess
Sounds like a bit of vertigo.  Mine started with a couple of hours in the middle of the day, and then turned into an all-day thing.  For six months.