Multiple Sclerosis Community
music AND MS

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

music AND MS

7806095?1332819086
HI !!...I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW CAN I UPLOAD MY MUSIC ON THIS SITE....I HAVE MS ,HAVE HAD IT FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS..I AM A RECORD PRODUCER .....I HAVE :GOSPEL/JAZZ/ ....I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IT WITH OTHERS TO LET THEM KNOW THAT MS HAS NOT STOPED ME FROM DOING WHAT I LOVE AND THEY SHOULD NOT LET IT STOP THEM....THANK YOU  
Tags: Music, ms
I dont actually think audio is possible here but you could try getting your message across via utube or possibly contacting one of the MS societies directly but i think you'd probably have to prove your dx before they'd put anything up on their site.

Nice to know you still can enjoy your music.

Cheers..........JJ
As JJ said, you might try youtube and then I think you can share the link for it here.  :)  
although this could be admirable, why would you want to add it to a chat line?  I agree, utube might be a better place.

this is where we share problems and solutions, no disrespect intended to the music world.  
Oh, Yay!!!  Another musician.  This particular forum doesn't have music upload tools, I've looked.

I'm a fingerstyle guitarist who doesn't perform anymore, but I certainly DO still compose and get together with my guitar-playing friends monthly, and share music.  I have one CD released, and it is selling (slowly) on CD Baby, iTunes, etc., and I plan to upload my stuff to internet radio stations (they're bigger in Europe than US).

Absolutely - MS does not stop me from making music!