my first "OFFICIAL" UTI
Hi guys, well, I am just begin my fight with my first UTI after having to start cathing every time I go to the bathroom ......

So, now we are on Cipromax, and it looks like an awful drug, but I can't take so many anti-biotics,
so they pulled out the big guns.

Has anyone had any trouble with Cipromax ????

Just staying hyddrated...

Candy
Hey Candy I am on antibiotics this week for a uti as well. So much pain but itsgetting better. Cipro is a general antibiotic and should take care of the infection. Just drink plenty of fluids and  rest

Hope you feel better
Kat
I have been on Cipromax many times with no issues.

Alex
I am not a fan of cipro, but it sure does the job if you can tolerate the side effects.  If this becomes a reoccuring problem you might talk to your urologist about ordering a prophylactic antibiotic- one you take daily that helps.  I have been on one for a couple years now and  I believe it makes a difference.
thank you for your comments, I am now on the last day of the antibiotics, and I'm not sure if it took care of it, or not !!!

I will find out on Tues. when I go to the Dr. for something else, yet again. !!!!

Cheers, and here's hoping that it is gone,

Candy
I've only taken Cipro once and had no issues. It did the trick for getting rid of the never-ending/re-occurring sinus infection that I had.