numbness in fingers
Can anyone help .I am sitting at keyboard ,but seem to be having trouble concentrating on typing its like my head is blank. I suffer from scelorsis of the cervical spine and fibromyalgia .I am having a bad week ,all week I had had pins and needles in the back of my head and a sharp pain in my right eye like a hot needle is being poked in it ,but no headache and my index finger on my right hand is totally numb .lip and tongue keep going numb just my bottom lip I  just feel so frustrated its been 12 weeks since MRI and BTS .why can DRS not treat us like human beings every time I phone up for the results I get his secretary who says results are back but we cant give them you till you next see the DR which is not till march .I  dont know if these are connected to fibro or MS
SORRY TO VENT just frustrated
tmjfibro
I highly recommend that you get copies of all your records, MRI's, etc.  I would not wait until March.  In many cases, you can call in the request and tell them what time you'll be by to pick them up.  In the meantime . . . vent away : )

Sherry  

to sherry
thank you for the advice I am going to phone the drs on monday and request all info.I am not going to wait .thanks for taking the time to respond

sheila

Sorry to hear that you are having to wait so long for your test results. I had the same thing happen to me .The wait time for me was one month and totaling too long .... TMJ , I don't know if I would be able to do three months.
   I made an appt.with pcp and told his office staff to contact neuro office so pcp would have results on hand when I saw him.  You could call any of your other docs , tell them you are having more problems , which you are , and need to get in soon. Ask the nurse to get the test results that YOU think are pertinent, MRI and BTS. , so the doctor will have the information he will need in order to better evaluate you.  Its just a thought , something else to try if calling doesn't work

The very best of luck .  Vent all you want , this is a very frustrating place to be in , I wholeheartedly sympathize with you , and send prayers

Jo

P.S.  Sometimes we just have to get inventive .

WOW. I agree. They need to come up with a better system for peace of mind between doctors visits. I can't believe you have to wait that long. Bum deal.

Just curious...what measures do you take to alleviate some of the pain?

Keep calling in, too. Sometimes there is a cancellation and you can slip in sooner.

~Ley
Hi ley
the pain meds I Take are Tramadol and baclofen and garbapentin they are for the fibromyalgia.They dont really do anything to alleviate this pain so I just have to put up with it .I have tried heat but it hurts more .hope this answers it for you

sheila