off-topic: BABY
Hi All,

Am now about 21 weeks.  I just found out 90% certainty baby is a girl.  She is doing fine and growing well. In profile she has a big nose.  Can't feel her moving yet, but would be any time now, I guess.

Mummy having a few issues with allergies, still some tummy probs, but GD and thyroid etc all well managed.  trying to get used to the weight gain and changing  body.

Life has been busy with work and I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth, and coping.

Been reading and watching this forum, even if I don't post much.

Take care all.

sally

Congrats on your sweet baby girl!! I don't think I allowed myself to buy any pink/purple clothes until after my daughter was born even though the u/s tech was 100% sure it was a girl, lol!
Congratulations Sally!

And, babies are never off topic!   Babies are cool!  Although, having two boys, I know nothing about little girlies!

Richard
OperaMBA
What wonderful news!  Congrats to you on your little one in your tummy.  Baby girls are awesome:0)   I now have one of each & they are both amazing.

Thanks for sharing your great news with us.  Take care of you & that precious baby!

Janette
Hey Girl!

oooh, a little girl! How precious. They captured my daughter sucking her thumb when I was pregnant, and guess what, she did it for years...lol...so amazing how they can see these things.

With one of my sons, they said he had big cheeks, and man did he! LOL! This technology is amazing.  I'm glad you are doing well.  Yea, those changing parts take some gettin' use to for sure!

Nice to see you Super-Sal, we've been thinking of you,
-Shell
I am excited for you.  Little girls are precious.  And you are over half way.  She will be in your arms before you know it.  I am very happy for you.
  Tahiri
Sally girl,

Some how I have thought all along that it was going to be a boy.  I don't know why I felt like that.  I know that you wanted a girl though, but would accept whatever you had as long as the baby was healthy.

Your little "kicks" are already there, as you know, but since you are such an active person, you may not have felt them yet.  If you really want to test it, lay in a quiet room and flip over on your back and hold your hand over your lower abdomen.  That was always a sure bet that my babies would kick and roll around.  I do not recommend you stay on your back long, as the heavier uterus can press against your abdominal aorta.  This is not the best position.  Especially when you are far along in your pregnancy.  

Before long though, those kicks will be unmistakable.  I found that if my babies kicked alot at night, they happened to be awake late at night, after I had them.  When they would nap in the womb, is when they would nap on the outside.  They have their little patterns.  Everytime I would lay on my right side in the bed, my son would take the opportunity to jump up and down and shake the whole bed.  It's a feeling I really miss.  You will too...

Keep up the great work mommie.  You're over half way there.  I would want to hear a "100%" chance of a baby girl though.  That 90% wouldn't make me go out and buy little dresses, just yet.  I would use your mommie instincts about this one.  The mommie usually knows or senses what she is going to have, long before the doctor's do.  When I had my kids, you didn't know the sex until they were born.  Somehow though, that did make it more exciting.

I send all good baby wishes your way, dear friend,

Lots of love and hugs,
Heather
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful news with us honey!  I am soooo happy for you and even happier to hear that your health seems to be stabilizing which must be a huge relief to you!  You are one strong chicky and I admire you for what you have gone through and survived!  Best wishes to you and baby and remember...you and the baby are the most important thing over the job...if you are not healthy you can't do it all so please pace yourself as much as possible...crashing and burning after the birth of the baby is not an option and no job is worth it ok?  Sounds as though you are holding your own though and for that you should be proud!

Lots of baby huggies,

Rena
Congrats!  Girls are wonderful!! Well, until they get about 14....ha...ha...ha...

Am so glad that things are going good for you. Come in and talk to us more often, we miss you!

Take care of you and your precious daughter.

Hugs
doni
Yay!!!  I tried to have girls both times.  My sons are now 27 and 23 :)  The younger one did have to suffer throgh a onesy with red and pink hearts on it.  Congratulations.
Holly
Hey, Sweet Thing!

What delightful news!  As the mother of five testosterone-laden beings, you know I am thrilled for you.  A strong woman having a strong woman.  How apropos.

You sound like you are taking to all of this like a duck to water, even if doesn't feel like it all of the time.  You're a pro!  Of course, I'm having a relapse, and having slight cognitve issues, so don't mind me -- you may not be mother material at all -- who would know?    Of course I'm pulling you're muscular leg!!!  We've talked about this before!  You have all the right instincts!!!  (Wink!)

You know I love you, Sal, and wish all Life has to offer you and then some!  Let me know how things are going.  I SO miss chatting with you!  

Love and Light,

Zil*
Congrats and mazel tov!  So she will be a January girl?  I was never very good at math, but I try.  Glad to hear you are coping, it must be trying at times, what with working, staying well, and creating another human being!  I hope the next 20 or so weeks are smooth sailing for you and the bambino!

Congrats! You must be so very excited, obviously!!!

Many prayers for a very healthy and easy pregnancy!

Amph