pins and needles
Is it common to have pins and needles only in your feet and lower leg i have this going on just now along with the muscles twitching which has been ongoing constantly for the past 2 months calling my neuro tonight to see whats going on. Does this happen with anybody else.
I have the same problem. I have experienced in my arms as well but it occurs mostly in my lower legs and feet. I think it's pretty common in MS and other diseases. It's pretty annoying.
Mine started in my feet and lower legs and now it's in my arms and hands as well. SB is right...it's very annoying. I for one, am sick of it!
Thanks for your feedback, still going through the diagnostics at the moment.So far had an mri which showed a number of white matter lesions now after speaking to my neuro tonight he is arranging some further tests   Electrical ? dont know what that means and has changed the medication for the tremors and pins and needles so i will see how that goes. I will keep you posted as to how things are  going . Thanks again guys dont know what i would do without you all you always answer my questions.
I get constant pins and needles in my leg and foot i am 28 and am woried as to why?