Aa
A
A
Close
531519 tn?1307636285
pins and needles
Is it common to have pins and needles only in your feet and lower leg i have this going on just now along with the muscles twitching which has been ongoing constantly for the past 2 months calling my neuro tonight to see whats going on. Does this happen with anybody else.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
279234 tn?1363108849
I have the same problem. I have experienced in my arms as well but it occurs mostly in my lower legs and feet. I think it's pretty common in MS and other diseases. It's pretty annoying.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
297366 tn?1215816651
Mine started in my feet and lower legs and now it's in my arms and hands as well. SB is right...it's very annoying. I for one, am sick of it!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
531519 tn?1307636285
Thanks for your feedback, still going through the diagnostics at the moment.So far had an mri which showed a number of white matter lesions now after speaking to my neuro tonight he is arranging some further tests   Electrical ? dont know what that means and has changed the medication for the tremors and pins and needles so i will see how that goes. I will keep you posted as to how things are  going . Thanks again guys dont know what i would do without you all you always answer my questions.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
713386 tn?1235955042
I get constant pins and needles in my leg and foot i am 28 and am woried as to why?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Multiple Sclerosis Community Resources