Multiple Sclerosis Community
question about vitamin B

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

question about vitamin B

One of the suspicions for my sx is vitamin B deficiancy. I started taking a multi vitamin B (1, 6, 12, etc)

does anyone know if sx are due to vitamin deficiancy, how long does it take to start to feel better?

thanks  :)
Symptoms of B12 deficiency can be similar to MS symptoms. We've discussed this here
quite a bit, and you can find these discussions by using the Search this Community box at the upper right.

You could also check the web in general for more info. If you are severely deficient in B12, you will need injections. It could take some weeks or more to get to the normal level, but people often begin to feel better fairly soon.

ess