tail bone pain
Anyone with MS have tail bone pain?  I am not sure it is my bone or just that area that hurts.

LA
I have had tailbone pain in the past.  I broke my coccyx when I was about 12, and it has acted up with what felt like arthritis a couple times since then.  If it is the coccyx you will felt pain down near the rectum and passing stool will hurt a lot.  Also squeezing the rectum tightly will elicit the pain.  TYI

Good luck with it.

Q
Ok, that makes me wonder about the fall down the steps I had about a month ago.  

I just recently started having trouble with pain after sitting.  That  would make sense.

Thanks!

LA
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you bring this up!

I do a lot.  It's as if I'm sitting directly on it and it's pushing through the skin!  I don't think it's related to MS, but I do have to reajust a lot when it's really bad.

It makes me wonder about a fall I had too when I was a teenager. Someone set my lawn chair to fall when I sat on it...yea, those b'strds huh? But anyway, I remember not being able to walk well w/out pain for such a long time.

I switch from cheek to cheek often for relief, but when it's bad, it's very bad, and seems nothing much relieves it.  I had read that you can get this adjusted by a chiro, but I"m scared of that.

Doesn't it feel as if the bone is going to come through the skin or what?
-Shell
It is painful.  I feel bruised.  When I fell down the steps I fell on my backside and was very sore and bruised.  

la