this is a good thing
Hello, this is not a question, but thought it was time that I could finally share some good news.  Or we sure think it is good news.  Just got back from my throat specialist, and he said " I am tickity boo" ..... and it is just the MS making my vocal cords tired and that is what is causing my hoarseness.... NOT ANYTHING SINISTER !!!   Yeah........ Somehow I feel elated .. because I have not come away from a Dr's office lately with much good news.   So, here it is.... ( I am vasking in it )   LOL     that is before my surgery on Friday...... 2 days off, no appts. and a good one to end a bad streak... can't get alot better than that....!!!

((HUGS)) to all,
Candy
Glad you have some good news for a change! An added plus is a little break before Friday's surgery!!

Keeping you in my thoughts!!!

Hugs!!!!
Ren
That is good news!  I found out recently that I have vocal cord dysfunction/paralysis.

Did you hear anything about the biopsy from your back?

Good luck with your other surgery!  I'll have you in my thoughts.

Hugs,
Kelly

Yea! Some good news!!  :D

Yes, me too.....did you hear about the biopsy on your back??

Hugs,

Laurie  oxo
Glad to hear there are no concerns re: your throat.  :)
I'm happy it didn't turn out to be a new disease to contend with.  I was told that I have the same problem.  So glad it didn't turn out to be myasthenia gravis, or any other disease!  I hope your surgery goes well.  Hang in there!

Tammy
Hi guys, no news yet on my back biopsy... I called yesterday, and there is nothing on it yet.  I don't know if that is good news or not.  Some people say, no news is good news., well, that has NOT proven to be what happens to me.  I hope I hear by tomorrow, but, otherwise, it will be after the surgery, but if I get it, I will for sure post the answer.....

Thxs, for your thoughts, concerns, and prayers... it means alot..

Here's hoping that you are all doing well, or at leat as well as we can ..

((HUGS))
Candy
Good morning all.   Well we are off, will try and keep you posted as to how I am doing.   If not, I will be home next week, and will post then.  Have a super weekend, and see ya next week....
((HUGS))
Candy
Candy,
   That is great.
Hi all, well, we are home now, and feeling kinda sad actually.  I look the very same that I did when I went to the hopsital ..... I don't relaly get it.  I'm sad because I thought it would be so much better.  I am still on morphine, and indwelling catheter, for another 5 days.... and all the lovely stuff that goes on with that...

I am in pain, but not anything we can't handle..... but, I thought I would would so much different.... ( maybe it will be, but I don't even see stitches ... ) ......

Just wanna cry now..... will be back later..

((hugs))
Candy
I am so sorry, after everything else I was hoping this would have gone better for you. Please take care.

You're in my thoughts,
Corrie
I'm thinking of you and sending you some hugs!!  I will keep you in my prayers and hope you feel better soon.

Jeny
I hope things change and they start going better for you. I know someone who had the same surgery and sadly, the surgery made no difference - just caused more pain in that area.
Crossing my fingers for you....

-Kelly