weak and shaking legs
Hi Everyone, I don't know where to begin.  My legs are shaking ( when standing still) so bad people are noticing.

I am bouncing up and down.  Neuro gave me a script for scooter or chair.  I guess i will increase baclofen as he

suggested, but it makes me so tired.  Does anyone elso go thru bouts of this leg weakness?

What meds do you take?  I just hope this will quiet down.                     Thanks Linda

I did find out I have lesions in cord.
linda,
I do not have a dx of MS but I have had 2 EXTREMELY bad attacks of lower extremtiy weakness of which has yet to be determined.  Even though I am not dx'd with MS they are trying to rule it out among other things obviously.

the first time started and lasted nearly 2 months.  At first I couldnt stand long enough to make a cup of tea and claw onto the kitchen counter, i had to stay in bed for days and it got to the point where I could walk and stand a little longer and yes my legs shook.  I finally got a cane when  could get around about 20 minutes and then had to rest.

This lasted almost 2 months (of course it got better as time went along) and then it went away.  I could have done a cartwheel, my legs felt perfectly normal,  It was gone for about 3 or 4 weeks and all of a sudden came back within 1 day.  It is currently going away now after about 1 week.  

And people cant help but notice my legs are stiff, spastic, abnormal gait and everyone stares at me.  I look like I have a broom stick up my ***.  And then IT GOES AWAY.  Sometimes I will take a muscle relaxer.  

I am waiting to see if I have any lesions in my spine, i know I have herniations which effect my spinal cord thru out my spine.

hope u feel better.
missy