what now?
i am 20 yrs old and i found out i had multiple sclerosis and cidp after i had my first daughter in october 2006 now i am pregnant again i have so many people telling me that i shouldnt have gotten pregnant again because of the risk from me having both diseases but honestly i want to know what are the risks what is going to happen to me if anything will? will it be like the first time me be hospitalized for a mth or will it be better or worse?  im so scared and i dont know what to do or to even think of what is going to happen to me or my child from what the doctors are telling me it could be critical  someone please give me answers
Im sorry I dont have any answers for you but Im wondering if you can google ms and pregnancy and see what you can come up with.
good luck to you.
april
Hi,  didn't see this post when I made my reply to your post about natural delivery.  What is CIPD?

Why were you hospitalised during your last pregancy?

Don't panic.  Take it one day at a time.  Stay positive.  Give some more info and maybe someone can give more input.

S
I do not know much about CIPD in pregnancy.  However, I thought that the MS symptoms often wane in pregnancy and then flair after delivery.  Of course, sometimes it runs a different course.  I would try to be as stress-free as possible and plan on some help after delivery, if possible.  At least I would discuss this with my doctors and loved one(s).  I would plan for any problems that could arise and then just try to enjoy my pregnancy and my family and baby.  Planning should help remove the stress.  And then, if everything goes great-- so much the better!

Of course, we do not know why you were hospitalized after your pregnancy or who is telling you these things and why.  But, I would pray to God for strength and wisdom and peace.

Hopefully, everything will be fine.  Congratulations and God bless you and your family!!!