Multiple Sclerosis Community
what now?
About This Community:

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

what now?

i am 20 yrs old and i found out i had multiple sclerosis and cidp after i had my first daughter in october 2006 now i am pregnant again i have so many people telling me that i shouldnt have gotten pregnant again because of the risk from me having both diseases but honestly i want to know what are the risks what is going to happen to me if anything will? will it be like the first time me be hospitalized for a mth or will it be better or worse?  im so scared and i dont know what to do or to even think of what is going to happen to me or my child from what the doctors are telling me it could be critical  someone please give me answers
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
199980_tn?1233801004
Im sorry I dont have any answers for you but Im wondering if you can google ms and pregnancy and see what you can come up with.
good luck to you.
april
Blank
231441_tn?1333896366
Hi,  didn't see this post when I made my reply to your post about natural delivery.  What is CIPD?

Why were you hospitalised during your last pregancy?

Don't panic.  Take it one day at a time.  Stay positive.  Give some more info and maybe someone can give more input.

S
Blank
I do not know much about CIPD in pregnancy.  However, I thought that the MS symptoms often wane in pregnancy and then flair after delivery.  Of course, sometimes it runs a different course.  I would try to be as stress-free as possible and plan on some help after delivery, if possible.  At least I would discuss this with my doctors and loved one(s).  I would plan for any problems that could arise and then just try to enjoy my pregnancy and my family and baby.  Planning should help remove the stress.  And then, if everything goes great-- so much the better!

Of course, we do not know why you were hospitalized after your pregnancy or who is telling you these things and why.  But, I would pray to God for strength and wisdom and peace.

Hopefully, everything will be fine.  Congratulations and God bless you and your family!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Multiple Sclerosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...