Muscular Dystrophy Community
is this muscular dystrophy
About This Community:

Muscular Dystrophy (MD) refers to a group of more than 30 inherited diseases that cause muscle weakness and muscle loss and eventually cause you to lose the ability to walk. Discuss topics including Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD), other types of MD, symptoms and ways to improve quality of life.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is this muscular dystrophy

hi

for 2 years now my body feels weak, i am in my early 30s, my power levels i believe are ok, i just feel weak even somtimes feel it on my tongue and face, very weak, i have had  on 2 occasions my eye lid droop down only for 1 or 2 days, i feel exhausted specially my arms, i used to do exercise and alittle weight training but i cant any more as muscles go soo weak,every part of my body feels weak, if i exercise feels muscls are not recovering too fast, i also feel dizzy often just wakness dizzy. At one point my heart rate hit 40s 60s (normally 75 80) at resting and heart palptations, not sure if that was related to trying a healthy life style with extra exercise, its been months and my heart rates back to the 75s no more palptations ( i must admit  had chnaged my lifestyle to how it was ) also my gallbladder contractions are weak on a hida scan at 8 %. At the begining i did have breathing problems (maybe panic attacks lasted weeks) and have ben like this ever since. wen i went hospital once i recall the creatinie kinase was the only resuly being high at 376 t is normally 24-194 can ths indcate muscular dystrophy?

i have had a car acident few years ago giving me back problems hich could be part of it? and a few other issues sorted out but my main concern is the symptoms i have noted above te blood test result the weaknesss of the muscles,dizzyness, i have heard people who have the muscular dystrophy te blood results are highe te 5 times the value normally mines just about less then 2 times the value?
can othr factors contribute to this like i walked to the hospital before te test a 20 min walk lol, i am not on any kind of meds.

i had posted just before but just remembered this blood test f creatinie kinase so i thought its a key, what should i ask the dr to check?

thank you