Aa
A
A
Close
Are there exceptions?
I was diagnosed with myelodysplasia RAEB-1 of the red blood cells in February 2008.  My hemoglobin ranges from 8.0 to 10.5. I am told by my hematologist that I should have no symptoms unless I get down to 8.0 or 9.0.  Maybe I shouldn't but I do.  I get short of breath and develop extreme fatigue at 10.0 and below.  Does anyone else out there have this problem?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
hello i am also new to this Ihae thoes symptoms .my red cells are after a blood transfusiion around 103. It then drops at a resonable reate to around 92, taking sometimes 3 weeks or so to do that, then it can drop ,as it did this time, from 87 to 78 in 36 hours and taht gave me a bit of a shake up ,im not easily scared ,but that one brought me undone..andi like you at round 103,  feel at times ,when i try to walk 40yards, i am all puffed out, etc etc...and my face goes white as a sheet,andi feel horrible until i sit down regroup and off i go again.....the extream fatigue kicks in for me, at around 88, i go to bed feeling exhausted and wake up with it.. until i have the transfusion thenit takes me two weeks to feel any way good, it lastsfor around 5 weeks, and im off down again....same all over again....i hopeyour feelinng well today....what i am finding really hard ,because i live alone,is that i have no one i can talk to about it...that is the hardest part....danielleAA....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Community Resources