What is MyloDisplasmic Disorder
My mother has been diagnosed with sever anemia.
Iron, Vit B12, Folate levels are all normal. Doctors are waiting on results of a Bone Marrow Biopsy.
Checking for Mylodisplasmic Disorder.

Does anyone know what this is exactly?

What are the symptoms and can it be treated.

Thankyou
Hi, it’s not Mylodisplasmic Disorder. It is probably myelodysplastic disorder.
The myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS, formerly known as "preleukemia") are a diverse collection of hematological conditions united by ineffective production of blood cells and varying risks of transformation to acute myelogenous leukemia (AML). Anemia requiring chronic blood transfusion is frequently present.

Myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) are bone marrow stem cell disorders resulting in disorderly and ineffective hematopoiesis (blood production) manifested by irreversible quantitative and qualitative defects in hematopoietic (blood-forming) cells. In a majority of cases, the course of disease is chronic with gradually worsening cytopenias due to progressive bone marrow failure. Approximately one-third of patients with MDS progress to AML within months to a few years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myelodysplastic_syndrome

I hope it has helped.

Please do keep me posted.

Kind Rgds.
My father P.C.Patnaik M69 is suffering from shortage of Hemoglobin, RBC and WBC since May 2011 it was identified from Bone marrow aspiration at Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad.
                               He is under treatment at Apollo Hyderabad. Intermittently blood (Group A+) is being transfused and Hemoglobin is boosted and gradually drops within ¾ weeks, again waiting for blood transfusion. He is under Cyclosporine, Denazole.
           It seems Hemoglobin cells are not getting matured. Blast cells 8% in bone marrow.
           I request you to kindly help us in this matter.
With regards and expecting an early reply.