Myositis Community
temporal muscle atrophy
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE MYOSITIS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Myositis which is an inflammation of skeletal muscles, which are also called the voluntary muscles. These are the muscles you consciously control that help you move your body. An injury, infection or autoimmune disease can cause myositis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

temporal muscle atrophy

Hell Doc.
i am a guy of 27 years. i have been experiencing temporal muscle athrophy for some time now. .it gets worse whenever i take in alcohol. recently i have stop taking alcohol but indentation of the temporal muscle is still visible.i used to drink heavily without eating. because of this, i have even loss weight. please is it reversible? and what are the treatments for it. thank you and hope to hearing from you .
Richard
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1666434_tn?1325265950
Did your symptoms reverse just by quitting drinking alcohol for an extended period of time?
Blank
These people can't help you!! Nurses and even my own doctor couldn't help me!! I don't know whether I am shocked or disgusted at the level of ignorance concerning this topic!! Obama even has it and I had to educate health care physicians on what it was and looked like..Pathetic!!!!

Try a Multi Vitamin, more protein, calories, and carbs. Good fats not bad.
Goodluck man!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Myositis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank