Myositis Community
valve regurgitation with calf and heel pain.

WELCOME TO THE MYOSITIS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Myositis which is an inflammation of skeletal muscles, which are also called the voluntary muscles. These are the muscles you consciously control that help you move your body. An injury, infection or autoimmune disease can cause myositis.

Hi I am a 32 year old male that's getting dizzy and sob, my echo only found trace of the tricuspid and mitral valve. I am getting tired easily and only want to lay in bed. But i also have alot of pain in my legs, the calf and the heels are always causing me pain when i walk. Does anyone get the same calf and heel soreness from thire valve regurgitation? Is valve regurgitation associated with painful legs and feet?
Hope you are feeling better :(  Did you ever find out what was causing the painful legs and feet?