NEW METHADONE COMMUNITY; 2011 User Group
Methadone and cymbalta
About This Group:

This is a new Methadone group starting in March;2011. This is a group for anyone currently on Methadone, looking to start Methadone,getting off Methadone or just in need of an answer about Methadone. If you currently have an addiction to another drug, please stay. Addiction is a lonely place and everyone is here for the same reason. We need someone to talk to. Please be kind and respect each others feelings. Please feel free to talk about everyday life or something important that is going on. If you need help please ask. If you do not get an answer, please go to "Marebear74" and try there. This is my username and my MedHelp site. I am always here to listen to anything you need to talk about. Best Wishes To You!!!!

Founded by Marebear74 on March 28, 2011
61 members

Methadone and cymbalta

As anyone took cymbalta while on methadone treatment? I am moving and have so much pain in back and osteoarthritis, I think I will start taking the cymbalta.
1 Comment
I took Cymbalta while on Methadone and had no drug interactions. I was placed on the Cymbalta for my issues with Bi-polar disorder but, had no luck in it helping me. That's just me though. I attend a Methadone clinic here in Cincinnati,Ohio and my doctor there watches us very closely. He had no issue with placing me on the medications together. Best wishes to you and please keep us updated on what happens!
BokehGirl commented on 58, Methadone Free, D...
Jun 03
SmilingBright commented on 58, Methadone Free, D...
Jun 02
Heather8448 commented on 58, Methadone Free, D...
Jun 02