Right dosage and effect....??
Howdy... I am one ex-addict from Serbia, currently on MMT and on dosage of 87mg/260drops of Methadone HCL { ONLY additives are methylparaben,prophylparaben,prophylenglikol. No sweeteners or whatsoever... ...
So I was wondering next... This dosage of 9ml=90mg , 1ml=10mg mtd , is giving me no more than a maybe more "talkative" effect.. No a little bit of euphoria.Actually,it gives me DISPHORIA ...
-I once took 200mg , at once ,  and ...there was no opiate worm feeling it was like same like i would take 90mg after three days on 30mg... WHAT IS WRONG? And can this mixture be IV-ed safely... And,by my opinion methadone is not working well for me... Should there be an "full-agoinst" alternative to methadone like long-lasting morphine - "Jurnista" - hydromorphone ??? and do not forget to answer to me ,are these additives harmful to veins.... cuz before my maintenance i was iv-ing the liquid and i get really BURN effect on my veins and after just a few shoots,they dissapear... ? Why's that???
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Yaya201676 commented on my methadone withdraw...
Apr 15
Yaya201676 is ...new to Chicago area!! Comment
Apr 15
Yaya201676 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 15