NEW METHADONE COMMUNITY; 2011 User Group
Right dosage and effect....??
About This Group:

This is a new Methadone group starting in March;2011. This is a group for anyone currently on Methadone, looking to start Methadone,getting off Methadone or just in need of an answer about Methadone. If you currently have an addiction to another drug, please stay. Addiction is a lonely place and everyone is here for the same reason. We need someone to talk to. Please be kind and respect each others feelings. Please feel free to talk about everyday life or something important that is going on. If you need help please ask. If you do not get an answer, please go to "Marebear74" and try there. This is my username and my MedHelp site. I am always here to listen to anything you need to talk about. Best Wishes To You!!!!

Founded by Marebear74 on March 28, 2011
61 members

Right dosage and effect....??

Howdy... I am one ex-addict from Serbia, currently on MMT and on dosage of 87mg/260drops of Methadone HCL { ONLY additives are methylparaben,prophylparaben,prophylenglikol. No sweeteners or whatsoever... ...
So I was wondering next... This dosage of 9ml=90mg , 1ml=10mg mtd , is giving me no more than a maybe more "talkative" effect.. No a little bit of euphoria.Actually,it gives me DISPHORIA ...
-I once took 200mg , at once ,  and ...there was no opiate worm feeling it was like same like i would take 90mg after three days on 30mg... WHAT IS WRONG? And can this mixture be IV-ed safely... And,by my opinion methadone is not working well for me... Should there be an "full-agoinst" alternative to methadone like long-lasting morphine - "Jurnista" - hydromorphone ??? and do not forget to answer to me ,are these additives harmful to veins.... cuz before my maintenance i was iv-ing the liquid and i get really BURN effect on my veins and after just a few shoots,they dissapear... ? Why's that???
BanMethadone commented on BanMethadone's status
Aug 27
Shannon79 commented on Time flies
Aug 27
Time flies
Aug 27 by BanMethadone