NEW METHADONE COMMUNITY; 2011 User Group
in need of any advice!
About This Group:

This is a new Methadone group starting in March;2011. This is a group for anyone currently on Methadone, looking to start Methadone,getting off Methadone or just in need of an answer about Methadone. If you currently have an addiction to another drug, please stay. Addiction is a lonely place and everyone is here for the same reason. We need someone to talk to. Please be kind and respect each others feelings. Please feel free to talk about everyday life or something important that is going on. If you need help please ask. If you do not get an answer, please go to "Marebear74" and try there. This is my username and my MedHelp site. I am always here to listen to anything you need to talk about. Best Wishes To You!!!!

Founded by Marebear74 on March 28, 2011
61 members

in need of any advice!

My husband took 10mg methadone everyday for that last 3 years and has cut back to 5mg the last 3 days. he wants to quit but is nervous about if he is going to have withdrawl (withdrawal) symptoms. His use is recreational and all the places ive called seem like they are just for money. He would prefer to detox at home and thinks if he just cuts back he will be fine.  If he was only on 10mg will it be that bad for him? Any advice would be great. Thanks
BanMethadone commented on BanMethadone's status
Aug 27
Shannon79 commented on Time flies
Aug 27
Time flies
Aug 27 by BanMethadone