NEW METHADONE COMMUNITY; 2011 User Group
leavein the country need info
About This Group:

This is a new Methadone group starting in March;2011. This is a group for anyone currently on Methadone, looking to start Methadone,getting off Methadone or just in need of an answer about Methadone. If you currently have an addiction to another drug, please stay. Addiction is a lonely place and everyone is here for the same reason. We need someone to talk to. Please be kind and respect each others feelings. Please feel free to talk about everyday life or something important that is going on. If you need help please ask. If you do not get an answer, please go to "Marebear74" and try there. This is my username and my MedHelp site. I am always here to listen to anything you need to talk about. Best Wishes To You!!!!

Founded by Marebear74 on March 28, 2011
61 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

leavein the country need info

ok im on 60 mg a day at thee clinic and i have about a month a half to go befor i leave the country if i go down 5mg a week and be at 30mg and leave would my withdraw be really bad .?
1 Comment
Blank
1502361_tn?1290543830
YES- IT WILL BE BAD - CARRY METHADONE WITH YOU.TELL ON THE CLINIC TO GIVE YOU DOSES THAT YOU NEED FOR THE TRIP. SO DO NOT LOWER YOUR DOSE,EVEN MAKE IT HIGHER,AND THEN GO WITH PROOF AT THE CLINIC ASK FOR PAPER AND GO...
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
Dryan8313 commented on 124 days...wha...whaa...
Aug 08
Blank
BokehGirl commented on 124 days...wha...whaa...
Aug 08
7604172_tn?1407446503
Blank
BanMethadone commented on BanMethadone's status
Aug 07
MedHelp Health Answers