NEW METHADONE COMMUNITY; 2011 User Group
methadon withdrawal
About This Group:

This is a new Methadone group starting in March;2011. This is a group for anyone currently on Methadone, looking to start Methadone,getting off Methadone or just in need of an answer about Methadone. If you currently have an addiction to another drug, please stay. Addiction is a lonely place and everyone is here for the same reason. We need someone to talk to. Please be kind and respect each others feelings. Please feel free to talk about everyday life or something important that is going on. If you need help please ask. If you do not get an answer, please go to "Marebear74" and try there. This is my username and my MedHelp site. I am always here to listen to anything you need to talk about. Best Wishes To You!!!!

Founded by Marebear74 on March 28, 2011
61 members

methadon withdrawal

ok i was just wondering on the day i am about to leave i jz trkae a double dose of meth n go on the airplan the whole trips gonna take atleast 23 hour would i be ok on the flight and also when i get to where im goin i was planin to go to a detox doc n he is gonna knock me out for atlest 3 to 4 days n put IV water in me to clean me out would that help me and i wont feeel ne withdrawal
BokehGirl commented on 58, Methadone Free, D...
Jun 03
SmilingBright commented on 58, Methadone Free, D...
Jun 02
Heather8448 commented on 58, Methadone Free, D...
Jun 02