NEW METHADONE COMMUNITY; 2011 User Group
methadone detox PLEASE HELP
About This Group:

This is a new Methadone group starting in March;2011. This is a group for anyone currently on Methadone, looking to start Methadone,getting off Methadone or just in need of an answer about Methadone. If you currently have an addiction to another drug, please stay. Addiction is a lonely place and everyone is here for the same reason. We need someone to talk to. Please be kind and respect each others feelings. Please feel free to talk about everyday life or something important that is going on. If you need help please ask. If you do not get an answer, please go to "Marebear74" and try there. This is my username and my MedHelp site. I am always here to listen to anything you need to talk about. Best Wishes To You!!!!

Founded by Marebear74 on March 28, 2011
62 members

methadone detox PLEASE HELP

I have taken 90 methadone pills in roughly two weeks how long before i stop withdrawing?  Also how long before i can take the vicodin i have for my wisdom teeth?(Cuz i hear methadone blocks your opiod receptors). Today is my birthday and its been about 5 and half days since my last dose which was 20 mg.
1 Comment
How are you doing??? I am detoxing off of methadone now and i'm scared to death.....please let me know , i hope you're doing well :)
meegWpaw commented on One Year, Methadone F...
Apr 05
jugglin commented on One Year, Methadone F...
Apr 05
One Year, Methadone Free!
Apr 05 by BanMethadone