Natural Health User Group
Any thoughts about the ALCAT testing?
About This Group:

Learn a few tricks to achieve good health by doing simple things and having good lifestyle habits. We are talking natural remedies/supplements, vitamins, nutrition, exercise, naturopathy and herbs with awesome proprieties. A good place for anyone with physical or mental illness or disorder that want to improve their condition or anyone interested in the subjects.

Founded by M4Y0U on December 15, 2009
52 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Any thoughts about the ALCAT testing?

I had an ALCAT test done a couple of years ago, which produced a scoresheet of "bad" foods for me, semi-bad, somewhat okay and okay ones (my short description), based on some leukocyte examinations under a microscope, I think. Anyway, I have avoided all of the "forbidden" foods for a few years now, at some cost to my sanity- there were about 100 foods I could no longer enjoy- but I wonder if this was all bogus. Is the ALCAT test a scam? I have been fearful to resume eating the "toxic" foods, fearing that they may cause problems, but I can't get a clear idea if this test is valid and reliable or not. Half the articles online sing its praises; the other half says it's pure quackery. Any thoughts? Thank you very much.
Recent Activity
6990909_tn?1402598510
Blank
jugglin commented on 10 CHOICES YOU WILL R...
1 hr ago
517872_tn?1406313471
Blank
realjimmy commented on VICourageous's status
3 hrs ago
4522800_tn?1405696702
Blank
VICourageous commented on 10 CHOICES YOU WILL R...
3 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers