Natural Health User Group
Just barely starting...
About This Group:

Learn a few tricks to achieve good health by doing simple things and having good lifestyle habits. We are talking natural remedies/supplements, vitamins, nutrition, exercise, naturopathy and herbs with awesome proprieties. A good place for anyone with physical or mental illness or disorder that want to improve their condition or anyone interested in the subjects.

Founded by M4Y0U on December 15, 2009
52 members

Just barely starting...

I've been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and I'm getting interested in using more natural means. It will have to be baby steps, though, because my diet is pretty much all processed food, I still take medications, etc. etc.... Like I say, I'm just starting out. Is it realistic to go slow? I think I'd give up if I had to change everything right away.

Thanks for the forum!
1 Comment
Hello there,

It is okay to start slowly. Even your body like progressive changes and it is better this way. If you want good advices on this subjects of natural health we now have a real forum and it is called the Alternative Therapies forum. We are posting some really useful info there and I am sure it will help you and provide you with the knowledge to do what's best for you.  

You are welcome to join us and read the forums and ask your questions there: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Alternative-Therapies-Community/show/685

Thanks for writing,
M4
jugglin commented on 10 CHOICES YOU WILL R...
realjimmy commented on VICourageous's status
Jul 29
VICourageous commented on 10 CHOICES YOU WILL R...
Jul 29