Natural Health User Group
Pain when stretching legs
About This Group:

Learn a few tricks to achieve good health by doing simple things and having good lifestyle habits. We are talking natural remedies/supplements, vitamins, nutrition, exercise, naturopathy and herbs with awesome proprieties. A good place for anyone with physical or mental illness or disorder that want to improve their condition or anyone interested in the subjects.

Founded by M4Y0U on December 15, 2009
52 members

Pain when stretching legs

Oww!  I can't touch my toes for anything.  I hear you're supposed to go only till you feel the stretch, but I don't ever feel the stretch like I do when I do the butterfly stretch or side lunges.  I only feel pain.  I want to be flexible, but how much pain should I endure?  I just hope it's not doing physical damage.
1 Comment
hey about your being flexible im a dancer and i couldnt resist this but if you do floor stretches or anything it should help like even just putting your legs out in front of you and trying to touch your toes helps. or u could do a split stretch my personal favorite don't worry u don't have to do the splits just sit on the floor and put your legs out to the sides fof you as far as u can and then lean over and touch one foot and then the other for about one or two 8 counts. in dance we keep are feet pointed for this then we flex them. and then trying to go down to the floor in front of you you wont be able to go far at first but even if u do it just once a week it will help a little bit.
honey156 commented on photo
Sep 30
honey156 commented on photo
Sep 30
honey156 commented on photo
Sep 30