Natural Health User Group
Sore muscles
About This Group:

Learn a few tricks to achieve good health by doing simple things and having good lifestyle habits. We are talking natural remedies/supplements, vitamins, nutrition, exercise, naturopathy and herbs with awesome proprieties. A good place for anyone with physical or mental illness or disorder that want to improve their condition or anyone interested in the subjects.

Founded by M4Y0U on December 15, 2009
52 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sore muscles

Well after being a couch potato for quite a while I decided I need to lose a few pounds, I used to do a lot of 'power walking' and I was very fit. Anyway I digres... so I have been for the last 2 weeks starting off doing some walking, regular pace ,with in 2 days of starting walking., my right side hip area muscles started to hurt.. a bit like sciatica, so it may be a nerve pressure .Heres the big question I know you are waiting with baited breath to hear ..... what can I put on it to stop it hurting .....I hear there are these ointments you can use  now to save chomping on pain killers .any ideas out there , I hope it stops as soon as my body gets used to this new 'assault'
5 Comments
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
okay well I guess no one is here , or maybe M4 is asleep ..wake up.....I have cured myself ...my aches and pains have gone ..thanks for your help ..............
Blank
1042487_tn?1275283499
It is normal to have sore muscle after exercising when you have not exercised for a while. Personally I think the best cream is Voltaren, it's better than any other creams for muscle pain. Massage or self-massage too is effective.

M4
Blank
Recent Activity
517872_tn?1405953668
Blank
realjimmy commented on Emotional Eating: Wha...
17 hrs ago
517872_tn?1405953668
Blank
realjimmy commented on THE RISKS OF MARIJUAN...
18 hrs ago
517872_tn?1405953668
Blank
realjimmy commented on realjimmy's status
18 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers