Neonatology Expert Forum
had typhoid when i was 23 weeks pregnant
About This Forum:

Questions in the Neonatology Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

had typhoid when i was 23 weeks pregnant

hi....i really appreciated your help in answering my questions...however i have another one for you....i had typhoid when i was 23 weeks pregnant..and it got really bad...had 103 fever with chills for 4 days and had to be treated with Rocifen.1000mg for 3 days in IV...i think i might be spelling it wrong...and for the fever i had 2 panadol 500mg each at an interval of 4 hours...
im really worried now about the baby...will typhoid have affected the baby in any way?will the antibiotic i had affect anything?ive had two ultra sounds after that...now im 30 weeks pregnant...and everything seems ok but my amniotic fluid has "decreased slightly" and that issue with the ventricles being 9 mm came up...but i dun think the ventricle issue would be connected to typhoid.....the doc said it was not..but i they said the decrease in amnio is because of the antibiotic i had and because i got dehydrated during typhoid...
please help me,im very tense and anxious....